Luftwaffe: Secret Project Profiles/Dan Sharp & Daniel Uhr

Wurger said:
I didn`t know about these two different nose configurations. That makes at least four(4) nose versions! Can you please post more photos? I would dare to ask Jemiba to "update" his great profiles on this bird.

I think these are the only external views. The others are all internal shots and they're a little confusing because the interior configuration appears to have changed as the exterior was altered. It's hard to know which scenes apply to which configuration. I've run out of time for now but I'll post more when I get chance.

An unrelated question for newsdeskdan: I see that Mortons Media is releasing an "updated" edition of your bookazine about D-Day. I have the original edition; how much is changing in the new one?

And do you have any idea what might be changing in the parallel update to the "D-Day RAF" bookazine?

gatoraptor said:
An unrelated question for newsdeskdan: I see that Mortons Media is releasing an "updated" edition of your bookazine about D-Day. I have the original edition; how much is changing in the new one?

And do you have any idea what might be changing in the parallel update to the "D-Day RAF" bookazine?

They are essentially reprints of the originals. You'll have seen that D-Day RAF looks almost unchanged but D-Day Overlord has new cover art. When the opportunity arose to revisit the latter, I just couldn't allow it to go back out with the same unsatisfactory artwork it had on it the first time around - so we commissioned Neil Roberts to produce something a little more eye-catching.

And here's the next in the series, due in September, and undoubtedly to become the star of its own thread:

https://www.classicmagazines.co.uk/product/5564/bookazine-luftwaffe-secret-projects-of-the-third-reich

Attachments

• Luftwaffe Secret Projects.jpg
    Luftwaffe Secret Projects.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 72
gatoraptor said:
And here's the next in the series, due in September, and undoubtedly to become the star of its own thread:

https://www.classicmagazines.co.uk/product/5564/bookazine-luftwaffe-secret-projects-of-the-third-reich

Yeeehaww! Pre-ordered... B)

September! What am I going to do until September?

steelpillow said:
September! What am I going to do until September?

Might be sooner, depending on how much time I'm able to devote to it.

Yep, looks like we need a new thread, folks!

Luftwaffe: Secret Project Profiles

Luftwaffe: Secret Project Profiles features more than 200 highly-detailed full colour profiles of jet-propelled aircraft designs produced in Nazi Germany during the Second World War.

Renowned aviation artist Daniel Uhr has brought the original German construction sketches and three-views to life like never before - offering a whole new perspective on images previously only seen as black and white line drawings.

Accompanying Daniel’s artworks is a full description of the competitions and requirements which produced such a huge number of innovative and unusual designs during the war, as well as descriptions of the designs themselves, written by historian Dan Sharp - author of the acclaimed Luftwaffe: Secret series - and based on the latest historical research.

Offering a host of different colour schemes and detailed notes, this is indispensable reading for enthusiasts and modellers alike.

Just bought the NEW one. This issue has the TA 152, BF 109 with blown flaps, Gotha's Bomber Killing Stinger and tons of other goodies.

Ever get the feeling you've accidentally bought TWO copies of the lavishly illustrated book of napkinwaffe?

52521029539_5dd0db550b_c.jpg

Oops.

"you have to help the authors". Pamatam si, ked som spolupracoval s Davidom Myhrom na 8 dielnej encyklopedii venovanej Me-262. Predajna cena u isteho vydavatela bola 70$ a ako mi David hovoril, on mal z toho 1 dolar. Takze, ci vobec iba na obrazky pre mna zarobil, neviem?

"you have to help the authors". Pamatam si, ked som spolupracoval s Davidom Myhrom na 8 dielnej encyklopedii venovanej Me-262. Predajna cena u isteho vydavatela bola 70$ a ako mi David hovoril, on mal z toho 1 dolar. Takze, ci vobec iba na obrazky pre mna zarobil, neviem?
I collaborated with David Myhra for three years by sending him drawings, documents and bibliography completely free of charge, that's helping.