Article about NA XB-70 Valkyrie in Le Fana 7-2018

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

there is a good article about NA XB-70 Valykrie in Le Fana July 2018.

35671809_1826691690730947_6614478282718969856_n.jpg

35542717_1826691644064285_6026128880551591936_o.jpg

35628337_1826691727397610_5132600744670658560_o.jpg

via https://www.facebook.com/pg/LeFanaDelAviationMagazine/photos/?ref=page_internal

I don't think it's appropriate to scan and post pages of the current issue of a commercial print magazine, especially at full resolution. But if the moderators think it's OK, then maybe I'm the one who is unreasonable.

To be sure, please review the current version of the Forum Rules - ver 7.5: Posting Images & Copyright

"Where possible, seek permission from the copyright holder before posting any images. Images posted under a defence of "fair use" (e.g. US) or "fair dealing" (e.g. UK/Europe) should be low resolution (e.g. no larger than 1200 pixels in width and height), and not cause financial harm to the copyright holder. The rights of the copyright holder to object to posted material always take priority over "fair use".

"If you are the copyright holder, or have permission from the copyright holder to post an image, you can use as high a resolution as you like, subject to the file size limit of uploaded images.

"NEVER post images or whole pages from currently available books or magazines without the permission of the copyright holder. This harms revenues and may jeopardise the production of future books and magazines. Aviation publishing isn't a big money maker and we must support the authors and publishers. Posting a summary in your own words is acceptable.

"Copyright law can be complex and vary from country to country. We fully respect the rights of photographers, artists, authors, publishers and manufacturers. If you feel that a post infringes your copyright, report it using the "report to moderator" link found in each post and explain what the problem is and it will be removed.

The pictures are from their Facebook page. Link: https://www.facebook.com/pg/LeFanaDelAviationMagazine/photos/?ref=page_internal

All correct, including the last post by fightingirish.
If such excerpts are put online by the Publisher himself, it should be no Problem to point to them, I think.
To prevent misunderstandings, it would be good, to give the direct link.

Indeed - the pictures were posted by the publisher to Facebook for promotional purposes. As such, its important to link to their Facebook page. If you are interested, buy the magazine :)

Jemiba said:
To prevent misunderstandings, it would be good, to give the direct link.
OK
PaulMM (Overscan) said:
Indeed - the pictures were posted by the publisher to Facebook for promotional purposes. As such, its important to link to their Facebook page. If you are interested, buy the magazine :)
I knew that the 3 pages were posted by the publisher for promotional purposes, because it's usually showed on a French website where I am forumer. But I must admit that I did not know that it was from Facebook.

I suscribe to Le Fana, since 2005, at least.