Anatoliy Senkov`s aircraft projects

Wurger

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Does anyone know about line drawings of Senkov`s military aircraft projects? I mean the twin-engined bomber powered by Mikulin`s M-36 massive engines and the IS-7 M-107 médium bomber.

My dear Wurger,

I found those pages about him,but nothing about his Projects;

http://www.senkov.ru/index.php?articles_id=8&languages_id=1
http://www.plam.ru/transportavi/nebesnoe_pritjazhenie/p7.php

I already knew about those websites, but it seems that this designer is still a mistery even in Rússia.

Senkov was designer of some prewar Glider's and Li-2 modifications.
Hesham, Senkov is well known in Russia)). Shortly:

Senkov Anatoly Alexandrovich (1899-1962)
Born July 11, 1899 in the village of Troitsky (Vysokinichesky district of the Kaluga region). He studied at VVA named after N.Ye. Zhukovsky, after graduation in 1926, entered the TsAGI. He was engaged in the theory of gliding, designed several gliders (KIK, AVF-30, Papa, Udarnik, TsAGI-1), was a member of the organizing committee for the All-Union glider competitions, head of the flight-gliding school in the Crimea. Since 1935 Senkov, deputy head of the design brigade at TsKB TsAGI, later deputy S.V. Ilyushin at TsKB-39. In 1936, by order of the Main Board of the aviation industry, he was appointed chief designer of plant No. 18, where an OKO was created as part of an experimental design bureau and a design bureau. He has been sent to a business trip to the United States to study the production of the DC-3 aircraft, and upon his return in 1938 he was appointed chief designer of plant No. 84. From May 1940, Senkov was the head of the TsAGI design bureau, head of the NCAP commission, and designed an experimental research glider LS-1. From the autumn of 1941, head of the TsAGI unit evacuated to Kazan. After the end of the war, he returned to TsAGI (Zhukovsky), where he worked until his death on October 16, 1962.

Attachments

• Senkov BP-1 spf.jpg
    Senkov BP-1 spf.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 211
Many great thanks to you my dear Ucon,

and what about the twin engined bomber Project ?.