Register here

Author Topic: New Super Hornet UFO video from 2015  (Read 1838 times)

Offline kcran567

• CLEARANCE: Top Secret
New Super Hornet UFO video from 2015
« on: March 12, 2018, 05:28:54 pm »
"To The Stars" released a new ufo video, much more detailed. Could it be a test missile? Or drone? Does not appear to have a plume and does not lose any altitude. See for yourself.

USA Today and others reporting.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:13:39 am by flateric »

Offline Michel Van

Re: New Super Hornet UFO video from 2015
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 09:26:35 pm »
odd thing on video is

The pilots laughing about moment as they focus on the object with there equipment.
They are not asking what it is or are not perplex about the object, like other UFO encounters.
sound more they knew what that thing was 

but i not sure what say one of them "get moving target" or "get practice target" ?
I love Strange Technology

Offline Dragon029

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 09:34:02 pm »
The pilots laughing about moment as they focus on the object with there equipment.
They are not asking what it is or are not perplex about the object, like other UFO encounters.
Listen closer; the pilot or WSO exclaims:

"What the f*** is that?"

Offline Michel Van

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 05:34:24 am »
Listen closer; the pilot or WSO exclaims:

"What the f*** is that?"

ThX, the audio quality makes it very difficult for me to understand what they say precisely
I love Strange Technology

Offline kcran567

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 10:23:51 am »
Thanks (moderator) for update w a better video.

Could be a privately funded test vehicle for new propulsion system,
 or the traditional black budget program being tested in real world conditions?
If not an unexplainable object.
The video statement: 3 videos approved for release. Does
that mean there is one more video we can expect or was this the
3rd video?

« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:26:06 am by kcran567 »

Offline flateric

• Deputy Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 12:21:07 pm »
without NOTAMs?
"There are many disbelievers in
stealth, more than a few of them truly technically ignorant and proud of it." Sherm Mullin, Skunk Works

Offline kcran567

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 03:09:47 pm »
without NOTAMs?

Flateric, I agree. And it makes no sense to test out in the open skies unless they really don't care about what response

we could attempt.

Whoever has this technology is so far ahead, they don't need to comply with NOTAMs or any regulation!

Could be most expensive/valuable tech on the planet.

Offline _Del_

• CLEARANCE: Secret
  • I really should change my personal text
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2018, 09:52:58 pm »
Without knowing exactly where it was, couldn't it be a case of being so far off shore that it wasn't deemed necessary? Not a lot of general aviation a few hundred miles off shore, and commercial traffic would be well above it.

Offline mrmalaya

• Consider it done.
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 11:59:06 pm »
Why do we only get FLIR imagery with no real enhancement?

Whilst I can accept that there is no heat being generated for propulsion, I don't see much else.

Is the ATFLIR pod the only means of recording they carry?

Offline Graham1973

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 05:53:23 am »
Why do we only get FLIR imagery with no real enhancement?

Whilst I can accept that there is no heat being generated for propulsion, I don't see much else.

Is the ATFLIR pod the only means of recording they carry?

Possibly because they don't have access to the original source material.

And there is an interesting thread on another forum discussing this film, they think it might be a bird.

The strangeness of the footage is largely a function of the ability of the ATFLIR camera to lock on to a white spot and track it. This accents the visual illusion that the object is moving because the parallax effect.

The bird (or other slow moving object, but I suspect a large soaring sea bird) hypothesis tallies with the angle. The object starts out at 43 to the left, and continues left to 58

The white dot, whatever it is, would be invisible to the naked eye. It's in NAR mode, which has a FOV of 1.5. Hence they were ONLY looking at it on the ATFLIR.

https://www.metabunk.org/go-fast-footage-from-tom-delonges-to-the-stars-academy-bird.t9569/

Offline mrmalaya

• Consider it done.
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 07:01:37 am »
Well, having watched many of these things online I have to say that "bird" is what comes to mind for me too.

Given the excitement of  the crew though, there must be more that we aren't seeing (unless they are "twitchers").

The infrerence is that we should be excited by the footage, but unless you are reeeally into military grade sensor technology it's less than illuminating.

Offline Jeb

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 08:38:27 am »
I just can't help but think, if that's a bird, it's moving incredibly fast *and* straight *and* without any obvious glide angle, AND it's staying really still without any obvious wings.

Offline mrmalaya

• Consider it done.
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 09:23:21 am »
Perhaps, but the number of videos of UFOs that are birds or bats not being tracked by the camera properly is not insignificant.

I can't see how fast this thing is going, I can't see it's shape and or its orientation because of the poor footage we are being shown.

I'm not saying it is a bird, but I must be missing something because the rest of the net thinks it's flying in a way which rules out a known natural philosophic answer.

Offline Graham1973

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 06:25:12 pm »
I just can't help but think, if that's a bird, it's moving incredibly fast *and* straight *and* without any obvious glide angle, AND it's staying really still without any obvious wings.

You might want to read the linked thread, much of the motion your are attributing to the object, is actually from the camera, which is not fixed rigidly to the aircraft. And someone has pointed something else out, this footage and the earlier GIMBAL film appear to be clips from the same flight taken about 17 minutes apart.

But wait, it gets curiouser: according to poster Blu3Skies on Reddit,

"if you look to the right side of the sensor overlays you'll see a 4 digit code...  That is the laser PRF code set for laser guided munitions.... Gimbal video is PRF code 1688. It took place in 2015 off the East Coast. Go Fast video is PRF code 1688. Articles sight [sic] it as taking place off the East Coast. Gimbal and Go Fast are both pieces of the same video it appears. No discrepancies in location or time as of now, however, this begs the question whether TTSA is cutting and feeding these videos to us to keep funds rolling in OR the gov is cutting/splicing and releasing them to TTSA intentionally this way."

http://badufos.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/to-stars-releases-another-video-and.html

Offline kcran567

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2018, 12:21:21 am »
Well, having watched many of these things online I have to say that "bird" is what comes to mind for me too.

Given the excitement of  the crew though, there must be more that we aren't seeing (unless they are "twitchers").

The infrerence is that we should be excited by the footage, but unless you are reeeally into military grade sensor technology it's less than illuminating.

A bird? Absolutely not. The Atflir cannot even get a designation, the weapon system officer has to manually try and get a track. That is really  stretching for a safe explanation.  A target track on a wingless egg shaped bird? The f-18 is in a shallow turn and unless there are birds that are transonic, it's no bird. The target is moving without any deviation from its path. No hot spots, no plume.