Luft46 and axe project here

sgeorges4

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
Hello!I am new here,and I just want to show you my kit.I built a RS model me 609 and now I' building a Junkers project unicraft kit and a Me 309 froim rs model(I want to know what do you think about those kit,for me they're good but the injection mark on the the tail and on the wing,I don't like it).
the 609:
dsc_4542.jpg

the junker project from unicraft:
dsc_4543.jpg

and the 309:
dsc_4545.jpg

all my model are here: http://master194.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=94946
PS:Sorry for my bad english,I'm a french who's passionate by all thep roject who where made in the second world war(that's including french,german,england,american or japenese project).

sgeorges4 said:
Hello!I am new here,and I just want to show you my kit.I built a RS model me 609 and now I' building a Junkers project unicraft kit and a Me 309 froim rs model(I want to know what do you think about those kit,for me they're good but the injection mark on the the tail and on the wing,I don't like it).
the 609:

the junker project from unicraft:

all my model are here: http://master194.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=94946
PS:Sorry for my bad english,I'm a french who's passionate by all thep roject who where made in the second world war(that's including french,german,england,american or japenese project).

Bravo ! :)

Tonton

Just finish my first unicraft kit with a Arado ar234 R:
dsc_4920.jpg

dsc_4919.jpg

dsc_4850.jpg

more picture here: http://www.master194.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=94946&start=375
(Yes,I know I bought a vacu kit ;D )
s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• d74442a28518d5e768e4d9029087fb895318e3fb403cc3fc6f158e9538755815.jpg
    d74442a28518d5e768e4d9029087fb895318e3fb403cc3fc6f158e9538755815.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 30
I won't miss it. :p
Nazi flying saucers should be forgotten as quickly as possibly. Sadly, one of renowned SP forum users has great "merit" in spreading this myth, giving it technical and historical credibility in his books. :(

Grzesio said:
I won't miss it. :p
Nazi flying saucers should be forgotten as quickly as possibly. Sadly, one of renowned SP forum users has great "merit" in spreading this myth, giving it technical and historical credibility in his books. :(

Wha-? Who? It'd be interesting to try and work out exactly who was responsible for inventing the nazi flying saucer myth in the first place. Bizarre that it's gained so much traction.

A Spanish author of book(s) on German circular planes - although he reconstructed them as conventional fan-like crafts with turbojet propulsion.
There's an excellent three volume book "Ostatni sekret wunderwaffe" ("Last mystery of the Wunderwaffe" written by a Polish author Bartosz Rdułtowski, astonishingly researched and tracing the origins of the German flying saucers myth step by step, book by book, article by article, till the very beginning. It's interesting to note, that the Glocke and all the antigravity thing was invented by another Polish author, Mr. Igor Wikowski. Nobody wrote about it in the whole world before, and all that I.W. has to support his theory are some mysterious eyewitness reports, nobody else has ever seen. And what's more interesting, the Glocke, as described by I.W. works exactly in the same way as a theoretical UFO propulsion, I.W. had described in one of his earlier books on extraterrestrial flying saucers (with no connection to any man made crafts then).
I think the book really does deserve an English translation and worldwide distribution. :)

Grzesio said:
A Spanish author of book(s) on German circular planes - although he reconstructed them as conventional fan-like crafts with turbojet propulsion.
There's an excellent three volume book "Ostatni sekret wunderwaffe" ("Last mystery of the Wunderwaffe" written by a Polish author Bartosz Rdułtowski, astonishingly researched and tracing the origins of the German flying saucers myth step by step, book by book, article by article, till the very beginning. It's interesting to note, that the Glocke and all the antigravity thing was invented by another Polish author, Mr. Igor Wikowski. Nobody wrote about it in the whole world before, and all that I.W. has to support his theory are some mysterious eyewitness reports, nobody else has ever seen. And what's more interesting, the Glocke, as described by I.W. works exactly in the same way as a theoretical UFO propulsion, I.W. had described in one of his earlier books on extraterrestrial flying saucers (with no connection to any man made crafts then).
I think the book really does deserve an English translation and worldwide distribution. :)

Wow - interesting! Googling Igor Witkowski, he certainly seems to have done a great deal to publicise his work. There are numerous stills from news and other film footage of him all over the web. One way to make a living I suppose. I'm reminded of that famous internet meme 'I'm not saying it's aliens but... it's aliens!'

Yes, Witkowski publishes a lot - sometimes on the most bizarre topics (as plans for surviving the end of the world or so).
He does a lot of archive research, but generally is a very unreliable author, making a lot of mistakes or "improving" facts to look more attractively or to fit his theories.
For example, in his book on the Waffen-SS armament research he described the Panzerschreck as battery operated, with trigger on top of the tube - the launcher had in fact an impulse generator and the trigger conventionally on a pistol grip under the tube. He wrote, the S-Mine mit R-Antrieb was to be remotely detonated (by wire?), while the book, he took the whole description from, clearly states it had an impact fuze. Etc, etc.
As far as his favourite Riese topic is concerned, he e.g. wrote, one of witnesses had seen there a number of giant concrete finished halls with massive steel gates. The original account is however quoted in an another book on the Riese and it literally says about "a number of rooms with still doors, empty inside". And so on...
I think, reproductions of original documents are most interesting in his books (although, as Rdułtowski pointed out, some are clipped e.g. to remove a date which does not fit Witkowski's theory), the text should be taken with great care.