'UFO' sighting over Marseilles/Istres

brunobardini

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
A great news,
i've seen two times the B-21 (probably VTOL (SENIOR PEG AND CITIZEN), because it had flight under 200 km/H very low flight, and......silence) on France in Marseille near Istres Base over the Marseille town (where we have a B1-B and a U2 and who is a recue airport for the shuttle, the measures are in between 50 and 100 meters, no noice a great silence, only two lights on the wings, not on the nose and the surface under the wing is black green.
I can't see it by night and the lights of the town can't help you to really have the contour shape of the wing.
I will take soon a night photo Catcher system to obtain a photo and the specter of the aerodyne.
see you soon.
Reality is always in late of advanced programs.
Thank you god i've seen it.

The Last Starfighter said:
i've seen two times the B-21 (probably VTOL (SENIOR PEG AND CITIZEN), ... on France in Marseille near Istres Base over the Marseille town ....

Pardon and no offence but a B-21 at Marseille !??? :eek:

Never ever. Not sure what You saw but surely not a B-21 and even less a VTOL one.

Too much French red wine?? ;) ;D

Deino

Usually, in Marseille, we can see the big sardine that blocked the port* ::)

*old french expression to indicate that the inhabitants of Marseilles have a tendency to exaggerate ;)

Dragon029 said:
Maybe he's been seeing nEUROn test flights?
It would be more logical, as this UAV is based in Istres, near (as said in the first post of this topic) Marseilles (some 40 km).

Hi,

if you saw a real UFO (Aliens),I believe you,and in my country so many photos to their vehicles,but the bomber B-21,it's impossible.

Maybe a private contractor or Drone? 100M is very long, and would B-21 be VTOL, too big.

oh, no, there back
in 1989 they past over Belgium, now it's Marseilles

I hope the French airforce can identify "it" or better shot "one" down for analysis
so we finial know what those things are...

Excellent response, Dreamfighter ;D

back to topic
Looking with Google on topic
Seems in 2014 and 2016 were also Lights in sky of Marseilles
That according Videos and Picture
triangle-ufo-1.png

resembles oddly what i saw in November 1989 in Belgium Sky
Except is missing the red flashing light in middle.
Again same modus operandus
very low slow flight and silence or low humming sound
and estimated by viewers as 50 to 100 meter in size
what is problematic since there is no reverence point in black sky with a black thing over you...

Aye, deja vu all over again.

Usually turns out to be a Beech Starship or a VariEze. Not many Starships going about nowadays.

Chris

From the french weekly magazine Air & Cosmos, we learn that the French minister of Defence was the last week in Istres, 40 km from Marseilles, within the framework of new flying tests for the Neuron...

Dreamfighter said:
Deltafan said:
the French minister of Defence

"Senior Minister" revealed
Sorry, too complicated for my poor English.

Well, maybe this is better :

https://www.dassault-aviation.com/en/group/news/presentation-neuron-french-minister-armed-forces/

Mystery solved
It not a Ovni or B-21 or SENIOR PEG AND CITIZEN,

but the Dassault nEUROn drone based at Istres

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skmhjiz3bEA

UFO, is for unidentified, it can't be by night, probaly a skin or a paint or the two solutions.

it's not a joke.

It's a secret project that nobodies, i think have any idear, there are so much projects and so much secrets and it's probably better.

It's really a flying wing and the lights positions are very characterictic in flight when you are under, i have a testimony of my wife.

Istre is the greatest base in France for the americans.

Please read my subject before saying everything and nothing.

I never wrote crazy sentences only knowledge or opinions.

The dimensions are incredible in between 50 and 100 meters, and this is the most important, because any noice can be heard (the work on electric fan is more advanced that we know look at your PC and assymetric blades of your fans.

That is why i thought to senior citizen.

Neuron is too small and make noice!

I let you with this and wil offer you one day a spectral image.

i wish you to see that it exists, but what can i do ?. A photo for us!

Attachments

• citizen2.gif
    citizen2.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 209
Go rent a Sony A7 and take some photos. This is what the Sony A7 can take at night with video:

https://vimeo.com/99893160

Possible it seems inflated wing at the first view, but the mystery coudn't be solved really because the surface couldn't be seen, and the dimensions are too big in between 50 and 100 hundred meters for the little size project NEURON.

The acoustic technology is advanced, i'm living in town and the noice of the town could cover the two jet engines( if there are two jet engines in!).
The translation speed is near 200 kilometers /hour ( sorry it seems a silent flight.

For the camera i'm going to buy a OSD camera for security with spectral definition of the object.
it's a........ Sorry ....... UFO catcher who help UFO researcher in France.

This system can't be scrambled by any systems known.i can only do this at this time with one or two photos or better a film we could indentify the outlines and start new discussions.

We are on secret projects and this is a secret project

See you soon

Attachments

• UFOCatch_miniature_ufo-science.jpeg
    UFOCatch_miniature_ufo-science.jpeg
    227.1 KB · Views: 68