6th generation fighter concepts

pedrospe

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks to Rodrigo Avella designs,posted here in the forum,which inspired me,i decided to make some drawings using "paint",i used Rodrigo designs as a base and made some modifications to them,the end result is not perfect,but they turned out ok,i hope you like it.

best regards

pedro

PRA-8_zpshiybraao.jpg

Nice :)

I see a hint of the LRS studies by various companies.

Thanks Anderman,here´s another drawing,based on Rodrigo Avella Esav design,and Boeing Fa-xx.

PRA-14_zpsa3hndmhx.jpg

Another drawing based on Rodrigo Esav design.

PRA-6_zpsdjnl3iqu.jpg

and another based on Rodrigo 6th generation fighter,and GF-44Phantom F-73A.

PRA-10_zpsqhnbwabg.jpg

Bravo! Great renditions. I'd love to see what your take on Northrop Grumman's F/A-XX NGAD looks like.

Interesting mashups pedrospe! Especially with my F-73A design. Here's the original design if anyone is interested: http://gf-44phantom.deviantart.com/art/F-73A-Revenant-422998638

Thanks a lot Rafael and Raptor_101,your F-73 looked fantastic that is why i thought it would look great ,on Rodrigo 6th generation fighter,i'm working on another drawing using your F-73 wings and rudders ,on Rodrigo Esav,and i have some more cool concepts that will post soon.

Best regards

Pedro

This my vision of Northrop Fa-xx, based on Rodrigo Avella 6th generation fighter.

PRA-10_zpsahkngw5e.jpg

... and another drawing using Rodrigo Avella Esav design and Raptor-101(GF-44 Phantom), F-73A.

PRA-11_zpsculogr79.jpg

Hi everyone here it is another drawing,based on Rodrigo 6th generation fighter design,this time i modified to resemble Northrop multi role fighter concept ,and the last one based on Rodrigo J-50, is an advanced vtol aircraft using two lift fans on the wings like the Lockheed Martin ucav Various,hope you like them.

PRA-19_zps0evzevb7.jpg

PRA-7_zpsaccwm55c.jpg

Here´s another drawing i modified on paint,using Rodrigo Avella Esav as a base,and adding the wings and canards of the J-20w Concept.

ZZ%20PEDRO%2015_zpsj40xvlil.jpg

Hi everyone,this is another set of drawings for possible future fighter concepts,the first one was based on Aerobat Skyblade + Rodrigo Esav design cockpit;

PRA-27_zpszwaupoh4.jpg

...the second one was based on Northrop Xmas fighter and Rodrigo Avella J-50 design;

PRA-21_zps9m7qkqla.jpg

Hi everyone here´s a drawing of a boxwing 6th generation stealth aircraft,based on Rodrigo Avella J-50;

ZZ%20PEDRO%2045_zpsb39dawtv.jpg

Hi everyone,these are two new drawings i made,the first one is a sixth generation fighter based on Rodrigo Avella J-50;
ZZ%20PEDRO%2055_zpsomymyrwg.jpg

the second one is a sixth generation fighter with variable geometry wings,based on Rodrigo Avella Esav and the USAF TFX program;
ZZ%20PEDRO%2049_zpswouws6uy.jpg

Thanks Michel Van and Malipa,sorry for the late reply,i use MS Paint and Photoshop to make the modifications to Rodrigo Avella original designs,they are very "simple programs" but i can make some good drawings with them.

best regards

Pedro

This is another drawing made on MS Paint, using Rodrigo Avella J-50 as a base,this is a swing wing stealth fighter aircraft...

ZZ%20PEDRO%2026%20AF-XX_zpsdzaapeg3.jpg

This is another one of my new drawings,an oblique flying wing stealth aircraft,based on Rodrigo Avella multirole fighter concept;

ZZ%20PEDRO%2061%20OFW_zpsxuivac2a.jpg

Hi everyone,i was surfing the web a few days ago,and found this image on,"the greatest planes that never were" site on facebook,this was a Northrop concept for the AX program,of the U.S. Navy, to replace the cancelled A-12,

Northrop concept,

AX_zpss7fooyox.jpg

my profile drawing,using Rodrigo Avella ESAV design,

ZZ%20PSA-153_zps7p1qfies.jpg

6th generation boxwing fighter aircraft,based on Rodrigo Avella J-50;

PSA-152

ZZ%20PSA-152_zpsqgbeonzc.jpg

6th generation naval stealth strike/fighter ,with forward swept wings,based on Rodrigo Avella J-50;

PSA-157

PSA-157%201_zpspina2h50.jpg

6th generation stealth strike aircraft, with variable geometry wings,based on Rodrigo Avella J-50;

PSA-146

ZZ%20PSA-146_zpsy6hcbiev.jpg

6th generation russian fighter concept, based on Rodrigo Avella J-50;

PSA-164

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab242/PEDROSPE/ZZ%20PSA-
164%202_zpsjbbgtexq.jpg

PSA-157 update

ZZ%20PSA-157%202_zpsxlyvpksg.jpg

Nice work! Here is another Northrop AX/AFX proposal for your inspiation ;)

BR Michael

Attachments

• NAVY AX-AFX_a.JPG
    NAVY AX-AFX_a.JPG
    183.1 KB · Views: 475
Two new drawings,the first one is based on Rodrigo Avella Esav design and Northrop AX/AF-X proposal posted above by VTOLicious,my version of this concept is not perfect,but this was the best i could do;

PSA-167

ZZ%20PSA-167%201_zpstg3vusun.jpg

the second is based on Rodrigo Avella multirole fighter,and is a concept of a multirole fighter, for the program of the 90´s created to replace the F-16,and later cancelled;

PSA-168

ZZ%20PSA-168_zpsrx0w2m9v.jpg

Here´s another advanced stealth naval strike fighter,based on Rodrigo Avella J-50 and Avpro Foas;

PSA-158

ZZ%20PSA-158%201_zps5rp5mpbq.jpg

Hi everyone,this is a version of Boeing MRF-24X,based on Rodrigo Avella multi role fighter;

PSA-169

ZZ%20PSA-169%202_zps1pnfshot.jpg

Pedrospe, your illustrations (and the links to them) no longer appear on SPF. You need to go back to Photobucket and add the SPF URL as an authorized target for your images. This is a new rule they have for everybody. They are not charging yet, but I suspect that's where it's headed.

Hi circle 5,they want me to pay up about 300 € a year,and i think that is a pure robbery,so iam trying to upload some of my images to a new hosting site like imgur,but that will take time, my new drawings will be uploaded to imgur,and i hope this time will be free of charge.

Best regards

Pedro

Hi everyone,this are some of my new drawings,this time posted on Imgur,the first one is based on Rodrigo Avella multirole fighter and Boeing MRF-24X;

PSA-169

2ktfdxel.jpg

the next concept is based on Rodrigo Avella Esav and Tophe ideia for an assimetric fighter

PSA-174

rvB5hdbl.jpg

and the last one,is a concept for a advanced tailess fighter based on Rodrigo Avella J-50

PSA-166

bD3upHkl.jpg

Hi everyone,here are some new of my drawings;the first one is based on lockheed martin 6th generation fighter and Rodrigo Avella Esav design;

PSA-172

Sorry guys,the image came out too big on my last post,now for the second drawing,this one is based on Lockheed Martin ICE program and Rodrigo Avella Esav design

PSA-172 resized

ZVlyHZCl.jpg

PSA-178

wTpd7Uvl.jpg

Hi everyone,here are some new drawings,

This one was made using Rodrigo Avella Esav design and Spinners A-25 model;

PSA-143

hST5Q9al.jpg

this one was made using Rodrigo Avella J-50,and a boxwing fighter idea;

PSA-152

1jb4Jkvl.jpg

and the last one was made using Rodrigo Avella new J-50 design;

PSA-182

nvVX6Tll.jpg

Is there some reason you object to attaching images to the posts directly? I can promise I won't block them or demand money :)

Hi Paul,sorry but i thought i had to use a hosting site for my images,and post them from that hosting site,with photobucket as you know,my images were blocked,so i had to upload them again on imgur,next time if it is ok,i will try to post new images directly,thanks.

best regards

Pedro

Hi everyone,this are revised versions of Northrop AX-AF/X concepts,made using Rodrigo Avella Esave design and Northrop concepts seen here in the forum;

PSA-167

XdnTMAdl.jpg

PSA-153

njmZQ1kl.jpg