Rodrigo Avella - My Artwork

R

rodrigoavella

Hi!! I share a new concept, in this case a Chinese sixth generation fighter.
I must comment that the concept of Northrop confused me a lot.
I work quite some time ago in this model, with reference to the ideas of Boeing and Lockheed: large volumes, large air intakes and flight surfaces to increase maneuverability. All that Northrop does not show in their model, hahaha.
Northrop company is my favorite because it is the most innovative, though it sometimes cost him victory. In this case, I think concept shows a higher technological leap which occurred between the F-15 and F-22. So I hope that some day come to occur.
Meanwhile, I will change another model I'm doing, taking Northrop technology.
Regards!!!

Attachments

• r_avella_j50_01.jpg
    r_avella_j50_01.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 553
  • r_avella_j50_02.jpg
    r_avella_j50_02.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 463
  • r_avella_j50_03.jpg
    r_avella_j50_03.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 386
  • r_avella_j50_04.jpg
    r_avella_j50_04.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 335
  • r_avella_j50_05.jpg
    r_avella_j50_05.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 297
More pics!!!

Attachments

• r_avella_j50_10.jpg
    r_avella_j50_10.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • r_avella_j50_09.jpg
    r_avella_j50_09.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 111
  • r_avella_j50_08.jpg
    r_avella_j50_08.jpg
    942.5 KB · Views: 89
  • r_avella_j50_07.jpg
    r_avella_j50_07.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
  • r_avella_j50_06.jpg
    r_avella_j50_06.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 81
Woooooh,amazing work rodrigo,this is some great concept for an aircraft,thanks alot for sharing this with us,hope you continue to post some more of your work.

best regards

pedro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPZpp_Y6Er8
All the F-X and loyal wingman are from rodrigo avella :) (with some minor tweaks)
https://rodrigoavella.deviantart.com/gallery/

Attachments

• rodrigo.PNG
    rodrigo.PNG
    34.4 KB · Views: 230
Look a lot like the Lockheed last rendering of NGAD.https://theaviationist.com/2017/09/17/new-lockheed-martins-skunk-works-video-teases-the-shape-of-the-next-generation-air-dominance-ngad-fighter/

Hello!!

I share an image of the FX model used in the video. In the coming days I will upload several views of him in my profiles of artstation, behance and devianart.
Regards!
Rodrigo

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 243
Hello Ogami!

Partly yes, and also in certain parts of the fuselage, I relied on the latest Lockheed Martin concept from NGAD.
I designed the drone, and an FX model based on that drone, as a set. That design you can see here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/mQkw8
And the drone here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/vV92Y
But they really liked this F/A-XX design: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/eNP0G
As you can see, that design has canards. So I modified that design so it looks more like the USAF, removing the canards.
I share a couple of images of the concept F / A-XX.
Regards!!!
Rdorigo

Awe inspiring work Sir. Well done! Thank You for sharing.

Have you ever considered rotorcraft?

Hello!!! I haven't posted on the forum for a long time.
I share a Youtube link and some images of a new design for those who are interested:

And some images:
View attachment 651196View attachment 651197View attachment 651198View attachment 651199View attachment 651200
View attachment 651201View attachment 651202View attachment 651203View attachment 651204View attachment 651205
More high resolution images:
Regards!
Rodrigo
Very impressive work Rodrigo, thanks for sharing with us.

VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport
VTOL Stealth Transport

Excellent, Rodrigo. I have sincerely admired your work and would love if you could share with us in near future some Ryan Teledynes.

Hello!!!

Thank you all for the comments. And thanks to user jsport for uploading the images of my latest model to the forum.
Here are some images that I am very happy with. A few months ago I was called in by Porpular Mechanics to illustrate the cover of the July / August issue, which would cover the subject of the next USAF sixth generation fighter.
This was the magazine that I read in Argentina when I was young (I made photocopies of them in my school library because I really couldn't pay for them, haha), and in which it informed me about what was happening in the world of aviation.
At that time, not many magazines arrived in my country, and Popular Mechanics was a way of keeping me informed of what was happening in the world. So I am very happy to have done this cover many years later.
You can see the final image of the cover, the central image of the interior and some images of the process.
I hope you like them, and thank you very much again for your comments!

rodrigo-avella-tapa.jpg
rodrigo-avella-interior.jpg
rodrigo-avella-01.jpg
rodrigo-avella-04.jpg
rodrigo-avella-06.jpg
rodrigo-avella-08.jpg
rodrigo-avella-07.jpg
rodrigo-avella-09.jpg
rodrigo-avella-10.jpg

Hello!!!

Thank you all for the comments. And thanks to user jsport for uploading the images of my latest model to the forum.
Here are some images that I am very happy with. A few months ago I was called in by Porpular Mechanics to illustrate the cover of the July / August issue, which would cover the subject of the next USAF sixth generation fighter.
This was the magazine that I read in Argentina when I was young (I made photocopies of them in my school library because I really couldn't pay for them, haha), and in which it informed me about what was happening in the world of aviation.
At that time, not many magazines arrived in my country, and Popular Mechanics was a way of keeping me informed of what was happening in the world. So I am very happy to have done this cover many years later.
You can see the final image of the cover, the central image of the interior and some images of the process.
I hope you like them, and thank you very much again for your comments!

rodrigo-avella-tapa.jpg
rodrigo-avella-interior.jpg
rodrigo-avella-01.jpg
rodrigo-avella-04.jpg
rodrigo-avella-06.jpg
rodrigo-avella-08.jpg
rodrigo-avella-07.jpg
rodrigo-avella-09.jpg
rodrigo-avella-10.jpg
Very sincere words Dear Rodrigo.From the school library to Popular Mechanics.Remarkable a clear, sharp and bright rendering.I call it the triumph of the will.Always higher.Successful continuation in your work.