Register here

Author Topic: Some Future Titles of Interest for SPF Members  (Read 17398 times)

Offline Justo Miranda

• Secret Projects Master
  • CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Re: Some Future Titles of Interest for SPF Members
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2017, 12:03:56 pm »
 :)
Pag. 34 drawings here
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 12:35:10 pm by Justo Miranda »

Offline pometablava

• Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2017, 12:36:36 pm »
 ;)

Offline bobbymike

"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline bobbymike

"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline bobbymike

« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2017, 08:52:25 am »
Striking Power: How Cyber, Robots, and Space Weapons Change the Rules for War

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1594038872/ref=pd_luc_rh_wl_02_02_t_img_lh?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Offline bobbymike

« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2017, 09:55:42 am »
Jeremy Rabkin is Professor of Law at George Mason University and was, for over two decades, a professor in the Department of Government at Cornell University. Professor Rabkin serves on the Board of Directors of the U.S. Institute of Peace, the Board of Academic Advisers of the American Enterprise Institute, and the Board of Directors of the Center for Individual Rights.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 11:59:30 am by Jemiba »

Offline kaiserd

• CLEARANCE: Secret
  • I really should change my personal text
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2017, 10:19:46 am »
Did some research on Mr Rabkin.
A clearly respected academic but only fair to flag that he would be very much on the conservative right-wing side of many debates.
I wouldn't be a fan of his American-exceptionism views or some of his anti-EU comments (doesn't really appear to understand the politics or historic context of the European project).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 12:00:09 pm by Jemiba »

Offline gatoraptor

• CLEARANCE: Secret
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2017, 09:24:13 am »
Specialty Press has been doing some interesting stuff of late, and this one looks like it could be another fascinating subject:

https://www.amazon.com/Testbeds-Motherships-Parasites-Astonishing-Aircraft/dp/1580072410/