ACIG.ORG

KonTim

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
What have happened to ACIG.ORG?It's out of service for several time.

ACIG

What's going on with that site? Seems to be down for over a month now. Anyone have any info?

Re: ACIG

Arian said:
What's going on with that site? Seems to be down for over a month now. Anyone have any info?

Try googling. It looks like they lost their .org domain, so now they are http://www.acig.info/CMS/

Hmmm ... I must admit, AGIC & Tom Cooper became a certain "unique" combination recently and yesterday, after I advertised my book in the appropriate topic "Modern Chinese Warplanes" this happened: :eek:

Now I'm a persona non grate and was banned from ACIG which I find quite amusing after these kind words:

...sigh, Andi: are you eager to present yourself as an utterly idiotic jerk? As somebody intentionally running a smear campaign against somebody who did everything in his powers to support your work? If yes, just go on.

Attachments

• ACIG 1.png
    ACIG 1.png
    275.1 KB · Views: 146
  • ACIG 2.png
    ACIG 2.png
    255.1 KB · Views: 143
  • ACIG 3.png
    ACIG 3.png
    271.6 KB · Views: 125
  • ACIG 4.png
    ACIG 4.png
    303 KB · Views: 118
  • ACIG 5.png
    ACIG 5.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 110
  • ACIG 6.png
    ACIG 6.png
    279.2 KB · Views: 60
  • ACIG 7.png
    ACIG 7.png
    269.3 KB · Views: 71
By the way, I'm trying to register to the ACIG forum, and, first, it does not consider correct a gmail addresses (so I have to use another address), and second, it is taking ages to answer my request. They are also not answering questions sent to the Administrator...anybody knows whether this is normal?

that site is in decay. i think its now acig info not org
they had a great data base on a2a kills, but some of that has disappeared and hasn't been re uploaded
i also think they did Deino dirty if those screen shots are true.

i still have an account there.. but there's hardly any new updates unless its about Iran.
all the regular contributors are gone

ACIG is dead
Keypublishing is dead (this one could have been prevented, but the site doesnt care about the forum)
Secret Projects is all I have left

Well some time back, a redditor on the DCS Themed Subreddit, r/hoggit began posting links to the ACIG.org database that was saved on the Wayback machine.

Linking the main database page captures for the theatres covered. Not all of the saved site sub-links are functional or can be accessed from one another due to the date of capture so the following links are provided to cover as many bases as possible. If not, visit the reddit profile for his posts that share some of the individual banks of links and info.

ACIG Special Reports
Contributor Articles
ACIG Database
Central and Latin America Database
Europe & Cold War Database
Former USSR-Russia Database
Western & Northwestern Africa Database
Central, Eastern & Southern Africa Database
Middle East Database
Arabian Peninsula & Persian Gulf Database
Indian-Subcontinent Database
Indochina Database
Korean War Database
Far-East Database
ACIG Articles

I hope I did not miss anything, please let me know if I did.

Well some time back, a redditor on the DCS Themed Subreddit, r/hoggit began posting links to the ACIG.org database that was saved on the Wayback machine.

Linking the main database page captures for the theatres covered. Not all of the saved site sub-links are functional or can be accessed from one another due to the date of capture so the following links are provided to cover as many bases as possible. If not, visit the reddit profile for his posts that share some of the individual banks of links and info.

ACIG Special Reports
Contributor Articles
ACIG Database
Central and Latin America Database
Europe & Cold War Database
Former USSR-Russia Database
Western & Northwestern Africa Database
Central, Eastern & Southern Africa Database
Middle East Database
Arabian Peninsula & Persian Gulf Database
Indian-Subcontinent Database
Indochina Database
Korean War Database
Far-East Database
ACIG Articles

I hope I did not miss anything, please let me know if I did.
Thanks

Sorry to necropost but I registered and used the acig forum back in 2017/2018 but now my user and last aren't recognized.