Models at the Northwest Heritage table, Salmsbury open day, 2006

zebedee

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Found these lurking on the Northwest Heritage table at the Salmsbury open day a couple of years back...

Zeb

[Pics removed - see below]

Oooh, brilliant stuff Zeb. I don't suppose you could upload slightly larger images?

Paul.

Ok... you twisted my arm...! sorry i've been meaning to post these her for ages...!

By the way one thing that bothers me about the VG Lightning, surely the stress loads around the VG pivot and UC mounting must have been horrendous...?

Zeb

Ps... 5 minutes after talking these pics i got to chat to Jimmy Dell... the great man was kind enough to sign a print of the TSR2 which unfortunately my ex kept when we split up...!

Attachments

• 107-1.jpg
    107-1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 107-2.jpg
    107-2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 196
  • P45-2.jpg
    P45-2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 215
  • p91.jpg
    p91.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 173
  • p1-1.jpg
    p1-1.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 119
  • p1-2.jpg
    p1-2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 76
  • tsr2.jpg
    tsr2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 104
zebedee said:
Ok... you twisted my arm...! sorry i've been meaning to post these her for ages...!

By the way one thing that bothers me about the VG Lightning, surely the stress loads around the VG pivot and UC mounting must have been horrendous...?

Zeb

Ps... 5 minutes after talking these pics i got to chat to Jimmy Dell... the great man was kind enough to sign a print of the TSR2 which unfortunately my ex kept when we split up...!

Hi Zebedee;

the P91 means BAe P.91 or what ?.