Motocar's Cutaway drawings

My best wishes this Christmas for all the friends of "Motocar's Cutaway drawings" and especially those who take a few minutes of their valuable time to visit this your subject of Cuts Scheme of Airplanes, I wish you a year 2017 full of many Success...! Motocar

Attachments

• Tarjeta de Navidad en ingles Motocar 2017.jpg
    Tarjeta de Navidad en ingles Motocar 2017.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 758
Motocar said:
I need to know the name and more information about this project fighter. for cutaway drawing Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------------

That drawing is of a Russian fighter prototype that first flew in 1933.

A decade later, the American Curtiss-Wright Corporation flew a similar-looking prototype. The Curtiss XP-55 differed in having a tiny trimming surface on the nose. Aerodynamically, the Curtiss was more of a flying wing than a Rutan-style canard.

Cutaway Aviation Industries Organization Quaher 313 Conqueror, The Iranian Stealth fighter was criticized for being considered a "joke" that would not go beyond the mockup propagandistic, but nevertheless we see it today reborn in a twin engine version with frame on the windshield, new ejection seat, FLIR, Front landing gear now with two wheels and the most important change two engines, I recently performed tax tests shown on Iranian television, Motocar I made some time ago a provisionally shared interpretation in this forum and now does it retouched to recreate this new version. I do not know if I will have a true future but I share them for your enjoyment.

Attachments

• Cutaway Qaher F-313 bimotor II.jpg
    Cutaway Qaher F-313 bimotor II.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 702
Cutaway Curtiss XP-55 Canard Jet fighter Concept, retouched by Motocar in free interpretation

Attachments

• Copia de Copia de Cutaway  Curtiss XP-55 Canard Jet Fighter.JPG
    Copia de Copia de Cutaway Curtiss XP-55 Canard Jet Fighter.JPG
    188.2 KB · Views: 285
Repost Cutaway Ilyushin Il-54 bomber, free interpretation by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway Ilyushin 30-5-17 Il-54 Retocado.jpg
    Cutaway Ilyushin 30-5-17 Il-54 Retocado.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 226
Cutaway Antonov An-2 Ekranoplan, modification of Antonov An-2 for Ekranplan. author unknow and modified by Motocar

Attachments

• Copia_3_de_Cutaway_Antonov_An-2_Ekranoplne.jpg
    Copia_3_de_Cutaway_Antonov_An-2_Ekranoplne.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 173
Someone knows the name of this airplane project shared from the facebook group:
The Greatest Planes That Never Were

Attachments

• 19510203_10212029487126853_8051566295024149164_n.jpg
    19510203_10212029487126853_8051566295024149164_n.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 200
Don't know anything about this monster but love that it has a handball court.

Cutaway Flying Motocar , concept of electric flying motorcycle, composed of two modules an aerodynamic motor vehicle with an air module composed of wings, servomotors, batteries and 4 electric motors that move two counter-rotating fans, a curious fact are the wing ends with reducers of vortices , Work in progress developed by Motocar, will soon add the complete infographics.

P.D. Edited, what is promised now with the complete infographics

Attachments

• Copia de Copia de Copia de Cutaway Motocar Volador.jpg
    Copia de Copia de Copia de Cutaway Motocar Volador.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Copia de Copia de Cutaway Motocar Volador.jpg
    Copia de Copia de Cutaway Motocar Volador.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 138
The Flying Motocar is Inspired by Ing. Karl Stockel "Supersonic Flying Car" model published in the topic "Flying Cars And Roadable Aircraft" and recreated as a more realistic version of that using some of today's technology but always a fantastic concept

Jemiba said:
And some more:
From "Weltluftfahrt" November 1950 a design by Karl Stöckel for
a supersonic :eek: flying car, taking off as a helicopter with a tip jet
driven rotor, which can be locked to act as a conventional wing.
Forward thrust comes from a rear mounted jet engine.

Attachments

• jet-caircraft.jpg
    jet-caircraft.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 141
Cutaway North American TF-86 in free interpretation of project, original author Pilot Press

Attachments

• Cutaway North American TF-86.jpg
    Cutaway North American TF-86.jpg
    723.2 KB · Views: 1,036
Now with full infographics, author Motocar

Attachments

• Copia de Cutaway WIG Pelicano retocado limpio.jpg
    Copia de Cutaway WIG Pelicano retocado limpio.jpg
    811.9 KB · Views: 849
Cutaway Mignet Flea of the Sky in a modern concept shared from the Facebook group: Aeronautical Design, here I leave the original note and the images:
I share my design in the final process of the Mignet Flea Sky concept, but with a modern design (I clarify that the stationary motor is not suitable, I only put it in the 3D as a CG test but finally did not meet the weight / power requirements). The idea of the design was to use steel in the fuselage and a modern design.
Author Cristian Gustavo Gonzalez for CGG Design www.ciclo.4t.com

Attachments

• Copia de csm_Microjet__200_-_02_b29987bb5c.jpg
    Copia de csm_Microjet__200_-_02_b29987bb5c.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 676
Cutaway Cessna Model 407, proposed to create an executive jet starting from the coach Cessna T-37A, for which it was necessary to extend the cabin, to eliminate both ejection seats, and equipping it with a larger cabin with capacity of four people, this was achieved Extending slightly the front of the fuselage and a little the rear section of the same to maintain the center of gravity again, also installed tanks in the marginal edges of the planes to achieve better performance range (The T-37 is known For its voracity of fuel that always was its heel of Achilles), author WEAL and modified by Motocar to recreate this version.

Attachments

• Copia (8) de Cutaway A-37.jpg
    Copia (8) de Cutaway A-37.jpg
    655.4 KB · Views: 664
Cutaway Douglas DB-7 # 131 "Boston" was the only prototype built by directly modifying produced copy # 131 to test the twin rudder configuration and compare it with the model already in production without any noticeable improvement over the already very maneuverable DB-7. Author Mike Badrocke and modified by Motocar to recreate this forgotten, unique and almost totally unknown model

Attachments

• Cutaway Douglas DB-7 Boston #131.jpg
    Cutaway Douglas DB-7 Boston #131.jpg
    673 KB · Views: 517
Palette Trautmann Roadair, 1959 flying car project, author Motocar

Attachments

• Perfil Trautmann Roadair.JPG
    Perfil Trautmann Roadair.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 116
Cutaway Blohm & Voss BV-210, a Nazi tail-fighter project, designed by the firm Blohm & Voss powered by a BMW 003E1 axial-flow motor, its design was very advanced using splayed wings and horizontal stabilizers located on edge fairings Of leakage and pronounced negative dihedral, armed with cannons of 30 millimeters but also could be armed with other type of arms of smaller caliber, just as it could in the future carry the modern air-to-air missiles "X-4", its train Of tricycle landing whose nose wheel rotated 90 degrees to retract without interfering with the intake of air direct to the engine, the main wheels of retraian in a fairing under the fuselage designed for that purpose and that in turn allowed to store more fuel, even so Its radius of action was relatively short, thought for interceptions missions without leaving aside the possibility of facing the allied fighters, author Motocar with pallets of Peter Allen for flitzerart.

Attachments

• Cutaway Blohm & Voss BV-210 finish.jpg
    Cutaway Blohm & Voss BV-210 finish.jpg
    482.5 KB · Views: 214
Trautman Roadair complete profiles including deployment of his wings, author Motocar and article published by Popular Mechanics december 1960.

Attachments

• Perfiles completos Trautmann Roadair.jpg
    Perfiles completos Trautmann Roadair.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Trautman Roadair in PMDecember 1960.JPG
    Trautman Roadair in PMDecember 1960.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
Motocar said:
Cutaway Blohm & Voss BV-210, a Nazi tail-fighter project, designed by the firm Blohm & Voss powered by a BMW 003E1 axial-flow motor, its design was very advanced using splayed wings and horizontal stabilizers located on edge fairings Of leakage and pronounced negative dihedral, armed with cannons of 30 millimeters but also could be armed with other type of arms of smaller caliber, just as it could in the future carry the modern air-to-air missiles "X-4", its train Of tricycle landing whose nose wheel rotated 90 degrees to retract without interfering with the intake of air direct to the engine, the main wheels of retraian in a fairing under the fuselage designed for that purpose and that in turn allowed to store more fuel, even so Its radius of action was relatively short, thought for interceptions missions without leaving aside the possibility of facing the allied fighters, author Motocar with pallets of Peter Allen for flitzerart.

This cutaway does not look like the habitual B&V internal construction, but is more like a copy of what most other designers were doing. I assume that it is to a great extent fanciful, or, if not, what is its provenance?
For a start, the wing leading edge and main spar would have formed a steel D-section torsion box which doubled as the main fuel tank. This was how Vogt adapted his trademark cylindrical spar-cum-tank for a thin wing. Second, I would have expected the main air intake and wing transfer box to form a single integral sheet steel fabrication, from which the rest of the aircraft sprang. This was a feature of the subsequent designs. It took the structural loads away from the aerodynamic skinning and allowed large access panels with relatively few supporting ribs or stringers between them.
Otherwise, the overall form looks about right.
I'd like to know the provenance of the armament options too, are they genuine?

steelpillow said:
Motocar said:

This cutaway does not look like the habitual B&V internal construction, but is more like a copy of what most other designers were doing. I assume that it is to a great extent fanciful, or, if not, what is its provenance?
For a start, the wing leading edge and main spar would have formed a steel D-section torsion box which doubled as the main fuel tank. This was how Vogt adapted his trademark cylindrical spar-cum-tank for a thin wing. Second, I would have expected the main air intake and wing transfer box to form a single integral sheet steel fabrication, from which the rest of the aircraft sprang. This was a feature of the subsequent designs. It took the structural loads away from the aerodynamic skinning and allowed large access panels with relatively few supporting ribs or stringers between them.
Otherwise, the overall form looks about right.
I'd like to know the provenance of the armament options too, are they genuine?

Greetings steelpillow, the drawing says "Free interpretation" for lack of reliable data and only small drawings of profiles that contribute little, the armament is speculative although adjusted to the canons of the Luftwaffe, the missiles were very recent and the 30mm guns are Shown in some some drawings and the little information that I have read. That is why in this section "Artwork" and not in the more specific themes.

Thank you for explaining all that, I appreciate it.

Full infography...!

Attachments

• Cutaway Motocar volador con infografia completa.jpg
    Cutaway Motocar volador con infografia completa.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 129
Nice one!
The coupling of the boom and fan is something, as the concept in general, that have some potentials.

TomcatViP said:
Nice one!
The coupling of the boom and fan is something that have some potentials.
... before the car is attached and savages the airflow...

It can be modified even though it is only a "Possible" creative exercise ....!

Enjoy the drawings ...! They are only speculations based on my project of Motocar making use of the novel electric motorization that little by little is gaining ground ....! Inspired by a model published in another theme of the forum...!

Attachments

• jet-caircraft.jpg
    jet-caircraft.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 768
I ask for information about the Ford Motor Company project and its 15P airplane, a very interesting initiative that was built and flew in the thirties, if any friend has more information, I would be grateful to share it on the forum

In advance thanks, Motocar

Attachments

• ford-15p-engine.jpg
    ford-15p-engine.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 599
  • ford15p-12.jpg
    ford15p-12.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 612
  • ford-15p-front.jpg
    ford-15p-front.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 690
Cutaway Ford Model 15-P, the fantastic two-seater plane of the flying wing type, very advanced for the moment in time that lacked all the electronic aid and of powerful design software, fly by wire, among others, the It was designed and built for Ford by Stout Metal Airplane and used the new V-8 flat-bed engine that gave 115 hp and whose exhaust flowed down the rear fuselage, had a transmission that moved a long axis to the propeller propeller Of two blades, its radiator was located after the engine and received air by six small takes with form of tear, the air left by the rear through a metallic fairing with grooved blinds, its fuselage was tubular like its thick wings Which also shared the same type of structure, had no tail and its classic train was fixed with wheels almost all the same size, the main train had a large fairing that included two headlights on the top Of the same one where it was united with the wings, next to the door of access to the cabin was the mouth of filling of fuel that was stored in that section of the wings near the fuselage, its total length was only of 4,3 Mts And its wingspan of 10 Mts, its wings were cantilever straight and not as they appear in some models to scale with arrow, something that catches the attention is that it seems inspired by the rockets of the film series Flash Gordon. This schematic cut is merely speculative due to lack of data since the only model built volo several times but had an accident and was stored and then modified as a donor for an autogyro project that was also discarded and sent to demolish, losing all the information On the same after the abandonment on the part of the Ford company to continue developing the Aeronautical Division (Resumed only during World War II to produce bombers Consolidated B-24). Author Motocar

More information on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Model_15-P

Attachments

• Cutaway Ford 15-P.jpg
    Cutaway Ford 15-P.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 542
Modified cutaway drawing Ford 15-P

Attachments

• Cutaway Ford 15-P.jpg
    Cutaway Ford 15-P.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 156

Yes. But there is a structural problem with the wing attached to the canopy. Hence to me, with a wing that should not be where it is now, the potential problem with the airflow is non-existent ;)

TomcatViP said:

Yes. But there is a structural problem with the wing attached to the canopy. Hence to me, with a wing that should not be where it is now, the potential problem with the airflow is non-existent ;)

Thanks friend TomcatViP for your comment, I can not imagine how many aerodynamic problems I presented this advanced project for 1935 and still today, it is the price to pay for innovating, many had problems with flying wing type creations, Junkers, Cheranovski, Fauvel, Lippisch, Horten , Northrop and many others the Ford 15-P did not escape them, was so advanced that for its time ...! Greetings and I hope you have enjoyed this free and very speculative interpretation of this forgotten and most unknown Ford 15-P.

Motocar

Meantime, down in Moscow subway, yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_20170818_075427.jpg
    IMG_20170818_075427.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 251
flateric said:
Meantime, down in Moscow subway, yesterday.

Nice to see that work in such distant latitudes, thank you for the note ...! Thanks flateric

Repost Cutaway Mikoyan Gurevich MiG SM-12 PMS, author WEAL and modified by Motocar to recreated

Attachments

• Cutaway_Mi_G_SM-12_PMS.jpg
    Cutaway_Mi_G_SM-12_PMS.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 229
Cutaway Lockheed A-12, author Rigatto and modified by Motocar to recrated

Attachments

• Cutaway_Lockheed_A-11.gif
    Cutaway_Lockheed_A-11.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 224