FIAT G.26

zeroc

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
A paper plane by Ing. Gabrielli, 1946 circa.
Cheers!

Attachments

• g26.png
    g26.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 587
Very nice !!! The colors are magnificent .... ejem I'm argentian ;)
Do you have a 3d view ?

Hola, Alcides.
No, I've almost dismissed the 3-d works made with sketchup, because a work like this one could keep up to 10-15 days, working on my spare time. Too much!
I've painted the FIAT in Aerolineas' livery, because the scheme is devoted to a friend of mine, just come back from your country, and his Argentinean wife.
Moreover, like most of Italians, I've the highest respect for Argentinean people.
Ciao
M.

zeroc said:
Hola, Alcides.
No, I've almost dismissed the 3-d works made with sketchup, because a work like this one could keep up to 10-15 days, working on my spare time. Too much!
I've painted the FIAT in Aerolineas' livery, because the scheme is devoted to a friend of mine, just come back from your country, and his Argentinean wife.
Moreover, like most of Italians, I've the highest respect for Argentinean people.
Ciao
M.

Nice to know you've a nice Argentinan friend. I didn't talk about 3d work. I was asking for a front, up and lateral plans just if you've it on hand.
Regards
Alcides

Alcides said:
Nice to know you've a nice Argentinan friend. I didn't talk about 3d work. I was asking for a front, up and lateral plans just if you've it on hand.
Regards
Alcides

Hi, Alcides.
Ops, I misunderstood your request. Sure I have the blueprint, coming from "Rivista Aeronautica" 1946-1947.
All the best,
M.

Attachments

• scansione0230 copia.jpg
    scansione0230 copia.jpg
    448.6 KB · Views: 503
Stargazer said:
Splendid work, zeroc! Glad you've joined our forum!

Thank you! I'm very happy to have this opinion from such an aviation artist ("Bispro", right?).
Cheers,
Marco.

zeroc said:
Thank you! I'm very happy to have this opinion from such an aviation artist ("Bispro", right?).

Right on. Stargazer = Bispro... Thanks for the compliment!