AGARD 103 Aerodynamics of powerplant installation

charleybarley

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Part2 is available on line? (Part 1 is)
In particular paper 19
19. A Fully Integrated Propulsion System for a Supersonic
Transport Aircraft by J.E.Talbot and B.Furness

Thank you.

Part 2 only appears as cached, unlike Part 1 which is also avail as PDF.
Does this mean Part2 is not viewable?

charleybarley said:
Part 2 only appears as cached, unlike Part 1 which is also avail as PDF.
Does this mean Part2 is not viewable?

They have the hardcopy and offer to scan it for subscribers. I don't know if they will do it for the general public. Can't hurt to ask.

Added. It is available in the old NA&SD system, now called NTRS Registered. However there is still the restriction of further dissemination of "publicly available" documents.

charleybarley said:
DSE,
Thanks for your reply.

You are welcome. Maybe they will remove the NRTS-Registered restrictions, some day at least. Frank Wolf just announced he is going to seek re-election.

Wait, what? He announced on 17 December (yesterday) that he will not run for an 18th term. (Which conveniently eliminates the requirement for me to make a campaign donation to his opponent(s).)

As a follower of Jesus, I am called to work for justice and reconciliation, and to be an advocate for those who cannot speak for themselves," Wolf said in a statement. "I plan to focus my future work on human rights and religious freedom — both domestic and international — as well as matters of the culture and the American family."

aim9xray said:
Wait, what? He announced on 17 December (yesterday) that he will not run for an 18th term. (Which conveniently eliminates the requirement for me to make a campaign donation to his opponent(s).)

My bad, omitted the "NOT" by accident. Guess I got too excited over the news. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom