Paul Czysz Obituary

R.I.P.
He was really a great man.

May your crazy sledge have no limits and boom the skies of Paradise every moonless night.
My prayers for your Soul, and for your family left behind. Travel well Sir.

Re: Paul Czsyz Obituary

A great man, met a couple of times, whose legacy will (help) craft the future on.

A.

Attachments

• Czysz.jpg
    Czysz.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 588
bits of memories...we had a big plans for cooperation with Paul on 'Space Wings' Vol.2...

Attachments

• sw1.jpg
    sw1.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 565
  • sw2.jpg
    sw2.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 544
  • sw3.jpg
    sw3.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 526
What an elegant and articulate letter. That truly is a correspondence to treasure.
It must of burnt deep inside not being able to stand next to his classified work in the public eye and say 'we designed and built this, America you should be proud'

Re: Paul Czsyz Obituary

That man and his knowledge were a treasure to mankind and the aerospace world. I wish him a safe journey.

Another great leader..not enough heeded.. :'(

It's too bad he didn't leave us with a biography like Ben Rich did with "Skunk Works". I'm sure it would have been a facinating read. :(

Hi All -

I checked with the archivist at St. Louis University-Parks and no collection has been previously passed along by Paul. I am hoping that the family will do that and if so, I was told I would be notified.

Enjoy the Day! Mark

Hopefully someone didn't come in to sanitize the good Doctor's files. That would also be a loss.

I apprehend only today such terrible news.

I deeply admired Czysz's work and his unconventional imaginific desings.

Rest in Peace Paul, may God bless your soul.

I am totally in shock... My sincere condolences, he was still too young, one of the best teachers i ever had, he made everything sound so clear and easy to understand. He was always very helpful and patient, he always encouraged you to keep looking for the answers. Rest in peace Professor.

Igor Afanasyev has published two obituaries of Professor in one of leading Russian aerospace publications - Novosti Kosmonavtiki and Aerospace Herald.
I will post pdfs later.
We have provided copies to his university and family.

Understand he proposed the Cannon fighter concept. Is that true? If so, he introduced yet another epic opportunity which appears to have been lost. A great man who will be missed.