CANSA FC.22A

Re: CANSA FC.20 - the unbuilt one

Very interesting. You always amazed with new projects I didn't know.

Thanks. It took a lot of my spare times, but the next one will be a very interesting piaggio project (already shown in the forum, but only in 2d)

Very nice! This version of the FC.20 had four I-F Deltas?

These are some beautiful renderings of very unique designs Marco. Do you have a site in addtion to your Facebook page? It would be nice to see each design presented with its history and specifications and all the renderings in one place. What is that wonderful flying wing?

Thanks to all.
I have only the fb page right now, in which I show my little book about less known model.
Writing these booklets, main problem was the pictures: quality and copiright issues, I mean. So I decided to be indipendent from external source and draw the aircraft to myself as part of my future book.
I'm also learning Inkscape to draw 2d -faster but less fascinating.

The flying wing was the Piana-Canova P.C.1500, a paper plane designed by ing. Piana Canova in the late 30s.
The site is a good idea, but expensive (cost and/or time). I'm searching for something as effective, but faster to manage. Ideas?

Thanks in advance for every suggestion. Attached, my next work.
Cheers from Pisa.

Attachments

• p23.png
    p23.png
    158.5 KB · Views: 777

Apophenia said:
Very nice! This version of the FC.20 had four I-F Deltas?

I should verify from the source. Hope can help asap (no promises ;D ).

zeroc said:
The flying wing was the Piana-Canova P.C.1500, a paper plane designed by ing. Piana Canova in the late 30s.

That's a really lovely design very reminscent of some of Favel's real and paper planes. Do you have specs you can share? Was it meant to be armed?

zeroc said:
The site is a good idea, but expensive (cost and/or time). I'm searching for something as effective, but faster to manage. Ideas? Thanks in advance for every suggestion.

There are a number of free web site solutions that can produce very nice results. My own site cluttonfred.info is actually hosted on Tumblr, a blogging platform, which works well for my needs: a handfull of static pages with short notes of new pics, clips, project news, etc. as time goes by.

I have seen some very slick sites made with Wix, and there are a number of free Wix "portfolio" templates that might work well for you--more of a collection in electronic form. Something like this, for example? http://www.wix.com/website-template/view/html/1159?originUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wix.com%2Fwebsite%2Ftemplates%2Fhtml%2Fdesign%2Fportfolio%2F2&bookName=create-master-115&galleryDocIndex=3 Wix limits the total number of pages and levels, but you could, for example, post the specs and history of each design with your favorite render and a link to a Flickr photoset (also free) with all the images for each aircraft modeled.

Cheers,

Matthew

cluttonfred said:
zeroc said:

That's a really lovely design very reminscent of some of Favel's real and paper planes. Do you have specs you can share? Was it meant to be armed?

zeroc said:
The site is a good idea, but expensive (cost and/or time). I'm searching for something as effective, but faster to manage. Ideas? Thanks in advance for every suggestion.

There are a number of free web site solutions that can produce very nice results. My own site cluttonfred.info is actually hosted on Tumblr, a blogging platform, which works well for my needs: a handfull of static pages with short notes of new pics, clips, project news, etc. as time goes by.

I have seen some very slick sites made with Wix, and there are a number of free Wix "portfolio" templates that might work well for you--more of a collection in electronic form. Something like this, for example? http://www.wix.com/website-template/view/html/1159?originUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wix.com%2Fwebsite%2Ftemplates%2Fhtml%2Fdesign%2Fportfolio%2F2&bookName=create-master-115&galleryDocIndex=3 Wix limits the total number of pages and levels, but you could, for example, post the specs and history of each design with your favorite render and a link to a Flickr photoset (also free) with all the images for each aircraft modeled.

Cheers,

Matthew

Thank you for the precious info!

Being a whole concept plane, Piana Canova P.C.1500 has not specifications and/or performances known, and I'm not sure was made for carrying other than people.
Attached, another (unnamed and not rendered) paper plane from Ing. Piana Canova.

Attachments

• PIANACANOVA.png
    PIANACANOVA.png
    290.8 KB · Views: 666

Apologize to all! I have been misleaded by a typo on the book I've used as source, on which this plane was called FC.20A. Instead, this was the F.C.22A.
The title of the post is changed accordingly, sorry for the mistake!

My dear Zeroc,

I am still confuse,was there CANSA FC.22 or not ?.

hesham said:
My dear Zeroc,

I am still confuse,was there CANSA FC.22 or not ?.

Sorry for the late reply.
Due to a typo on the original image caption, I've labeled this fictional plane as FC20, that was actually a real plane.
My work depicts FC22 an unbuilt one.
;-)

Planet Models 1/72 CANSA FC.20 (Glazed Nose) & FC.20bis (Short Nose)

dn7PxeC.jpg

tWHhztg.jpg

FYI ;)

Back
Top Bottom