SATURN II INT-18

jetboy

SPACE,ROCKETS,MISSILES DOES,NT GET ANY BETTER.
Reaction score
HI CHAPS,just love this site,i learn something new every day,long may it continue,back to buisness,thought yo might like to see my latest saturn variant....enjoy

yes thats a c3 next to it?

thanks for looking,theres a few more planned yet?cheers Don

Absolutely nice!!!!!!

A small question: is it Shaun of the Dead action figure standing next to those rockets??? B)

well spotted,also hannibal lector,and john lennon....cheers Don

::::sigh:::
Jetboy your efforts with these models is truely uplifting...

However...

I'm afraid I can no londer remain silent on the obvious inaccuracies and issues that are incorperated within these models...

I can not help but notice that you are using "NASA-White#2477" as the base color and I'm sure you aware this was replaced with "NASA-White#2501" in 1963 so as a color scheme for "advanced" Saturn boosters it is totally inappropriate!

While you are using the proper shade of black (NASA-Black#444) I note that the shade of red you are using (Gov-Spec#3096) which was used only on the pre-production Jupiter missiles and never used on the Saturn series. Worse I'm afraid is the quite obvious mistake of using Gov-Spec#109b Orange on the solid rocket boosters when it should be MIL-Spec#901g!

Really! I am both amazed and dissapointed that a modeler such as yourself would resort to these kind of shortcuts!

Eh... Nahhh, who am I kidding? (You I hope :) ) They are fantstic as usual! I notice its been several hours since those were posted, are the rest done yet? :)

Randy

Hi randy,you bad person you,i was almost sucked into that,ever so slightly?thanks for the comments though,cheers Don

jetboy said:
Hi randy,you bad person you,i was almost sucked into that,ever so slightly?thanks for the comments though,cheers Don
Great stuff really! Keep up the good work :)

Randy

great work, Jetboy

and you model show me, a design problem of Saturn Int-18
how were the solid booster properly attache on S-II stage ?