Register here

Author Topic: 3D printing technology news  (Read 25529 times)

Offline bobbymike

• CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Re: 3D printing technology news
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2017, 08:35:45 pm »
"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline bobbymike

"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline bobbymike

Offline bobbymike

Online Grey Havoc

• _ \\ //
To the Stars

Offline starviking

« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2017, 03:59:11 am »
I think the need to resist large earthquakes will nix that plan - aside from the bracing needs, the need to balance the loads tightly will mess with operational plan.

Online Grey Havoc

• _ \\ //
To the Stars

Offline bobbymike

Offline bobbymike

Offline bobbymike

Offline bobbymike

Offline bobbymike

Offline bobbymike

« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2017, 01:58:16 pm »