Daniel Uhr artwork

Zizi6785 said:
If we want of something bigger, it would be those Arado fighters. Their colour profiles are very small in the bookazine, especially compared to their original size! :) ;)

In fact, even the images I post here are smaller than the original. Some are five times bigger. :)
I do this to make easier the paint. Regarding to the published profiles, they must be smaller - there is a space restriction.
Even if there were only my work in a double page it would be a little smaller than the original.

There are two ways to see it in its final size - digitalfile or in a framework. Unfortunately it is not a good thing to post it in full size - It could be used by third without authorization - a headache, for sure!

card-new-year-copy.jpg

minhafoto.jpg

My latest works! :)
On the left my book Luftwaffe Confidential - German Version.
and on the right the cover illustration for excellent Dan Sharp's bookazine.

Soon I'm going to post some profiles and action illustrations - aircrafts for sure :)
Best wishes
Daniel

Daniel, in Luftwaffe Confidential there is an illustration of the 109 with wing fences. What sort of information was that drawing based on, like actual plans from Mtt or just a written description.

I ask because they are far more inboard than I would have expected, and seeing doubled fences like that is also surprising. The only illustration I've ever seen of them before has the fences starting aft of the leading edge.

Also are the fences angled inward off vertical somewhat or is that just a trick of the perspective.

Hi Sienar
I did this illustration in 2007 for the first book version, since than has benn reused, and as far as I remember, Claudio, with whom I did the book, gave me a wing plant copy where it showed the fence position as well as it's shape and proportion.

Certainly they were not angled inward (vertical position), it's just a trick of the perspective.

Best wishes,
Daniel

Sorry for my belated appreciation of your fabulous work Daniel, but I don't usually visit the 'User Art' section of the forum :-[
Outstanding talent you have my friend!!

Regards
Pioneer

Pioneer said:
Sorry for my belated appreciation of your fabulous work Daniel, but I don't usually visit the 'User Art' section of the forum :-[
Outstanding talent you have my friend!!

Regards
Pioneer

Thank you very much! :)
There other works at my website
www.duhraviationart.com
You can take a look and leave your comment there too - If wish so.
Best wishes,
Daniel.

P.S. Soon, I hope, I'm going to update my website and post new works here as well.

Slightly disconcerting to see it carrying missiles there :oops:

You can just imagine this operating out of RAF Gatow in a Wall not Fallen scenario in the 21st Century. Though, it is interesting to speculate whether the Reaper would have evolved in the same way as it did in our timeline.

Last edited: