Daniel Uhr artwork

Excellent work, I invite you to seek the cutaway Miles m.52 that I shared on the subject Cutaways Artwork in this forum, the fantastic project supersonic jet modest British firm.

Hi!
Works I did recently. Some you might has seen in other ports (subjects), some not.
Well, I hope you enjoy them.

The first is a frame with few steps I took to elaborate the project
daniel-uhr-miles-steps.jpg

http://duhraviationart.com/index.php/aviation-art-steps/

The second is a Minerve project (done for a cover book from J C Carbonel)
cover_minerve.jpg

Soon I'm going to post other works. ;)

Looks perfect for a scale model box-art, awsome composition!

20106642_1345842448798022_6201893055479193272_n.jpg

One of many profiles done for a bookazine written by Dan Sharp
Secret Bombers of the Third Recih
It is a great bookazine, full of information, plants,...

Soon a few more
Cheers

I really like the B-52 illustration Daniel! What do you use to create your terrain, if I may ask? The terrain in your illustrations is beautiful. What part of the world is the 52 supposed to be flying over? (Apologies if I missed that in a description earlier).

-John

J_Matthews129 said:
I really like the B-52 illustration Daniel! What do you use to create your terrain, if I may ask? The terrain in your illustrations is beautiful. What part of the world is the 52 supposed to be flying over? (Apologies if I missed that in a description earlier).

-John

Hi John
Thank you!
No problem. In this case Photoshop.
I'm not so sure, it is not written in the image I used as reference. It can be a Caribbean or South Pacific area (I guess).
Any other doubt, just tell me.
Cheers.

Hi Daniel, I would like to see some work on this project of Ford 15-P, a render that does justice to the advanced that was the same at the time of being shown and tested, unfortunately is very little information that has the same, hopefully be encouraged And do one of his spectacular works. Motocar

Attachments

• ford-15p-front.jpg
    ford-15p-front.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 878
Motocar said:
Hi Daniel, I would like to see some work on this project of Ford 15-P, a render that does justice to the advanced that was the same at the time of being shown and tested, unfortunately is very little information that has the same, hopefully be encouraged And do one of his spectacular works. Motocar

It is a funny aircraft. Looks like a toy or a small car with wing. :)
It will be interesting, but first I have to do a Valkyrie, then I'll be able to do it.
Let's see what can I do.

Geist said:
athpilot said:

Thanks!
It is featured, among others, in the Luftwaffe: Secret Wings of the Third Reich from Dan Sharp.

Thanks. I know. But here we have a bigger version of it. I also liked your other artworks!
Greetings

Geist said:
Hi
Some new stuff
Best wishes,
Daniel Uhr

bv-gottinger.jpg

Great drawings Daniel!
I would be enrolled for a photoshop course! :) ;D
I would like to see how such a drawing is made. Have you got any guide?
Have you made drawing other BV fighters, P.209, P.210 and my fav P.212 series?

Zizi6785 said:
Great drawings Daniel!
I would be enrolled for a photoshop course! :) ;D
I would like to see how such a drawing is made. Have you got any guide?
Have you made drawing other BV fighters, P.209, P.210 and my fav P.212 series?

Hi Zizi
Thank you for the comment! :)

To learn photoshop, better how to use it to paint is a great thing - I'm suspect to give this advice :)

It takes time and a lot of pratice. It worth's every minute you spend on it!
Generally I do the lines in another software such as Corel Draw or Illustrator then I open it in Photohop to paint it.

There are few more steps - for sure. But what I'm trying to tell you is that I don't do the struct in PS but out - it is easier (for me).

I think so, I guess I have already painted BV 212, 215, 213, 208 and the 209 - not necessarily profiles, some in action.

Some I can show, some not (they are part of a project). Soon I'll post the BV 215 for you ;)
Best wishes,
Daniel

Thanks for replay, Daniel!
I've been working in photoshop for 20 years, but in colour profiles I'm not satisfied with myself. (Although true, I did not do too much.) I promise I'll practice it :)

Zizi6785 said:
Thanks for replay, Daniel!
I've been working in photoshop for 20 years, but in colour profiles I'm not satisfied with myself. (Although true, I did not do too much.) I promise I'll practice it :)

Hi Zizi
It is a quite good time! Take a look in the different profiles, check the lights, shadows, weathering,...
and try to apply it in your work.

If we want of something bigger, it would be those Arado fighters. Their colour profiles are very small in the bookazine, especially compared to their original size! :) ;)