ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Saw these prints for sale on eBay at [link no longer active]

Anyone know more about these concepts?

amsci99 said:
Anyone know more about these concepts?

The discription "under" these paintings say:

Nice prints labeled as follows:

- ADAM ll - VTOL STRIKE AIRCRAFT - Chance Vought Corp. A Division of Ling-Temco-Vought, Inc.
- AX/VSTOL CONCEPT - 1968 - LTV Aerospace Corporation, A Subsidiary of Ling-Temco-Vought, Inc.
- VFAX CONCEPT - 1968 - LTV Aerospace Corporation, A Subsidiary of Ling-Temco-Vought, Inc.
- ADVANCED FIGHTER - LTV Aerospace Corporation, A Subsidiary of Ling-Temco-Vought, Inc.

Cheers, Deino ;)

I like the swing wing artworks. Maybe I can persuade him to scan them for me for a small fee.

Great idea because this is a bid for US Citizens only :'(
tell us how much money he want for scanning the Advanced Fighter concept

That is the only unknown project for me. It seems to be a land based derivative of that VFAX concept

Well, since I qualify, I'm going after them. Thanks for pointing these out.

Following up to my last message, I was the only bidder and won these. After I get them I will make scans available. I appreciate being tipped off about these. Please, if anyone sees similar items on E-Bay in the future, let me know. I've picked up some interesting items that way, like a brochure for an AV-8B+ variant offered to replace the SHAR FA.2.

Makes you wonder who the lucky soul was who got the model of the strike version of the F-23.

overscan said:
We should probably have an "interesting things on Ebay" thread.
*wicked chuckle* Most likely. I'm glad that I managed to catch this one.

Yet another example of posts that are of no further use to the forum because the pics were not attached...

Allow me to emphasize here the fact that links to eBay (and any online second-hand stores for that matter) are always short-lived and disappear a few weeks after the item has been sold.

It is therefore essential to save the pics you want to share and attach them to the post, not just link them in the message!

Thanks for your understanding!