Italian November magazines

Nico

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Hi friends,
I was late some days ago in reviewing the October issues of the magazine I am involved with. Now I would retrieve lost time reviewing the November issues.
Perhaps someone of you read some posts of mine in "The Bar" and already knows my interest in cars. On the bi-monthly "Ruote Americane" (American wheels), N.12 October-November, I published a short news about Dave Feguson, chief test pilot for the F-22 program, that passed away August 10 last; Dave was also one of the main (perhaps the greatest) collector of Chevrolet Corvette: he owned about fifty! In the same issue of the magazine I published a brief article about the two supercars ordered by USAF for a recruiting campaign: a Ford Mustang and a Dodge Challenger.
On "AEREI" N. 66 (November-December) there are a couple of features dedicated to the A-10 Thunderbolt II and an article on production Sukhoi Su-35S (Flanker-E) – unfortunately the publisher greatly reduced the choice of photographs.
In a new large format series (Ali di gloria, wings of fame) appeared a collection of near 150 pictures and drawings (with no less than 30 colour photograpgs) of the Aermacchi C.202 Folgore Italian fighter.
In No. 65 issue of "Eserciti nella Storia" (armies in the history) our bloggers could find some interest in anrticle about the engineers tanks (like Churchill AVRE), a brief comparison between Jeep and Kuebelwagen, an article about Teseo Tesei (Italian manned torpedoes ace) with some drawing of Siluro a Lenta Corsa San Bartolomeo by Franco Harrauer, an Italian designer of surface and undersurface vessels and an article featuring gun trucks in Vietnam (with a note about the use of such vehicles in Iraq).
Last issue is from the series GAS (I Grandi Aerei Sorici, great historical aircraft) about the Messerschmitt Me 210 and 410 Hornisse: more than 100 pictures, some of them lesser known and interesting.
Nico