Register here

Author Topic: Advancedboy's Designs Topic  (Read 109652 times)

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

• CLEARANCE: Secret
Advancedboy's Designs Topic
« on: February 10, 2011, 11:42:22 pm »
hi, i am a new guy here, I will post here my designs of aviation technology. the designs and upcoming ideas are solely mine. Comments welcome. Forgive my designing mediocrity, I am still at the beginning of the journey. I am a 23 years old , from Latvia, small rural town Kuldiga. My dream is to bring back manufacturing to United States , because I believe only complex, added value manufacturing could save America , and it must be resurrected. Basically I am training more on car designs and innovations, but I like aviation as well, as it represents human ingenuity and achievement.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:15:25 am by PaulMM »
If you are hotter than me, I must be cooler than you:)

Offline Antonio

• Global Moderator
  • CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Re: Advancedboy's Designs Topic
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 12:30:40 am »
Welcome onboard!

No need to ask Jesus Christ help to post pictures. He has most important affairs out here.

The ability to post pictures is disabled for new members until you reach 5 posts. Just that. So you can post a few comments wherever you want or send a private message to overscan, the forum administrator, and ask him for permission to post pictures.

Antonio

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2011, 08:17:05 am »
 All composite nex gen Lockheed-Martin concept XX-X.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 07:20:08 am by ADVANCEDBOY »

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2011, 08:26:00 am »
My design of the next generation multipurpose attack helicopter with a Nitinol(r)( nickel titanium alloy) safety frame RAH (xxx)Navajo. Currently it is under reworking. It has exhaust dissipation through vents at the main propeller. Nitinol is a memory metal that leaps back to its initial shape if heated. The main pilot cockpit has nitinol safety cage. Wires are connected to each safety beam, and similar to airbag, electrical current is sent through those beams after a crash landing. The nitinol frame after the crash will bend back at its initial shape.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 06:50:09 am by ADVANCEDBOY »

Offline Steve Pace

• Aviation History Writer
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 08:30:18 am »
I'd love to see some of your work dealing with existing aircraft! -SP
When you know you're right, go ahead.

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2011, 08:34:37 am »
The same chopper. View from the rear.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 12:44:20 pm by ADVANCEDBOY »

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2011, 09:16:38 am »
here is the next heavy Lift Transport for Sikorsky. HELITRA. Sideview will come later.

Offline bobbymike

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2011, 09:43:45 am »
Great looking pictures, looking forward to your take on the next generation bomber. 
Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

Charles W. Eliot

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2011, 10:31:30 am »
Here is the sideview of HELITRA. The tail rotor has the first in the world twin turboprop fenestron integrated in tail section. I have also finished another medium chopper sketch with twin hubless fenestron with counterrotating propellers. Also in the works- yaw vectoring research aircraft.

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2011, 06:42:27 am »
 Bell Twin-x concept with twin counterrotationg integrated fenestrons with turboprop. Each rotor has opposite angle of blades as they are conected by outer cogs of the hubless fenestrons.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 06:45:40 am by ADVANCEDBOY »

Offline OM

• OMBlog
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2011, 04:23:51 pm »
No need to ask Jesus Christ help to post pictures. He has most important affairs out here.

...Note that we don't let him moderate the forums, lest he go off on a power trip :P :P :P

Offline shockonlip

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2011, 05:09:42 pm »

Cool stuff!

I'd love to see more.

I guess I need to look up what a fenestron is.

Cool fighter at the top.

So what are your plans? Going to a design school like CCS or ACCD?
(if your focus is on autos).

Welcome !

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2011, 09:39:14 am »
Thanks for appreciating my sketches. My dream is to design cars, and put Detroit back on track by actually building cars in -house. I also dream to design the biggest airplane in the world and surpass An-225 Mrya, and return the title back to USA. I wish that some university would take me and teach me how to design in 3d, . Here is a sketch of next generation medium cargo plane Boeing Cargox. I am also in progress on iso view. The idea is that the plane would have a removable middle section of wings, that could be attached when heavier loads are carried. That section would be attached to gain additional lift. Well, i hope I can post yaw vectoring airplane in  a week.

Offline admanta

• CLEARANCE: Restricted
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2011, 12:13:41 pm »
Here is the sideview of HELITRA. The tail rotor has the first in the world twin turboprop fenestron integrated in tail section. I have also finished another medium chopper sketch with twin hubless fenestron with counterrotating propellers. Also in the works- yaw vectoring research aircraft.

I really like your concepts. It's a lot harder to design something that looks like it will be flying 20 years from now than 100 years from now.  Every aircraft and Helli you've posted has the important "yeah we could see really this flying" feel, probably because you put so much thought into them. Keep up the great work. As others have said, I too would like to see your take on a next generation bomber. Civil commercial aviation has had too many boring designs maybe you can figure out some solutions to that as well.

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 12:13:55 am »
Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to me! Here is the front of RAH-68 Navajo next generation large multirole attack helicopter. I tried to advance some stealth features on it. for example, canon is in a seperate bay, exhaust is dissipated through vents in main rotor and air intake nozzle is curved in a way that from  the front it is hidden behind canopy curvature, the air is simply dragged in using Coanda effect. Although, who knows where the life will take me, I have this love within me.........