Register here

Author Topic: Advancedboy's Designs Topic  (Read 100191 times)

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

• CLEARANCE: Secret
Re: Advancedboy's Designs Topic
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 11:22:06 pm »
As I also do car designing sketches, I get some inspiration from aviation to cars, and vice versa. Here is the idea of a retractable sideview mirror which originates from retractable gears on aircraft. it is designed for a purpose of saving fuel on drag.
If you are hotter than me, I must be cooler than you:)

Offline Pioneer

• CLEARANCE: Top Secret
  • Seek out and close with the enemy
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2011, 02:49:23 am »
This is another view of Boeing Cargox regional cargo plane.
G'day Advancedboy
I find your Boeing Cargox design very interesting!!
Is this intended as a military aircraft?
I particularly like the fact that the main wing-spar does not go through the fuselage! Meaning no interference with the main cargo compartment!
If I my.......I think your design's main landing gear might need beefing up  :-[

Keep up the great work, and best of luck with your future and aspirations ;D

Regards
Pioneer
And remember…remember the glory is not the exhortation of war, but the exhortation of man.
Mans nobility, made transcendent in the fiery crucible of war.
Faithfulness and fortitude.
Gentleness and compassion.
I am honored to be your brother.”

— Lt Col Ralph Honner DSO M

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2011, 06:38:27 am »
Thanks. I will need to revisit Cargox. The wing angle is too much forward and the downward tips should go upwards. if I have more time I will try to fix it. Probably the wings will come slightly downwards.

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2011, 11:29:53 am »
Next gen Multirole chopper has landed. I know I am still a lame duck in design, especially considering I am not using even any good programs or stylus pen, just a mouse. I believe in small steps and hard work... Don`t worry once I improve I will get to sketching the largest airplane evar:)

Offline admanta

• CLEARANCE: Restricted
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2011, 11:58:53 am »
This is the fist time I checked this topic in a long while and needless to say, you've kept up the amazing work. Save up for a stylus pen if you can.  I'm still in awe that you're able to do all of this outstanding work with just a mouse, I'm sure your work quality will reach new heights. In the meantime you've built up a significant portfolio of great work and should look around at furthering your education.

Offline Skyblazer

• Global Moderator
  • CLEARANCE: Top Secret
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2011, 02:56:32 am »
ADVANCEDBOY, I think you're really doing a fantastic job here. And I like your attitude too: hard work ALWAYS pays off.

Would you mind if I feature your helos on STINGRAY'S ROTORCRAFT FORUM, which I happen to administrate?

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2011, 10:06:37 am »
Yes, you can use my sketches . Thanks for your kind words, it means a lot to me. here is 6th generation of fighter jet.Proriger. It has a new afterburner experiment. Basically the fuel is injected directly in the exhaust plume igniting the fuel. The rear part is extended, and injection nozzles are far from exhaust.( in 2 protruded extensions, 6 nozzles on each side). It allows to play with injection distance and experiment can be conducted at what distance afterburner injection works the best, probably at higher speed we can inject fuel farther and farther away from the exhaust nozzle. besides, the thrust vectoring is inaffected, because at hihg speeds when the afterburner kicks in, you can not use thrust vectoring anyway. Thrust vectoring at high angles would veer away the jet plume alignment with afterburner nozzles. Now I am working on the front view of the same aircraft. it will have another new feature previously not used on airplanes. the kind words. It means a lot. P.S.- I am seriously considering to applying for designing program in  a University, I would like to study in US, besides aviation  I have a car department, I have to practice for that one too:)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 09:41:56 am by ADVANCEDBOY »

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2011, 11:12:20 am »
Front view.  I have always pondered why would one waste material and potential strength structure, such as intake manifold or intake vent and have it seperately from the fuselage or wing. I decided to join intake vents together with wings, thus the wing interior rails go through around the vents. The wing now has a steeper angle at the place of attachment to the fuselage thus giving  more strength to the wing.  Inside the vents you can see winglets or controllable aelerons which would work along exterior winglets. Those winglets can bee used for dogfight supremacy and low speed landing .

Offline Kryptid

• Unbuilt Aircraft Projects on Facebook.
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2011, 09:00:53 pm »
I have always pondered why would one waste material and potential strength structure, such as intake manifold or intake vent and have it seperately from the fuselage or wing.
Are you talking perhaps about the boundary layer diverter? It's supposed to keep the sluggish air that lies close to the fuselage from being ingested into the engine. Modern designs like the diverterless supersonic inlet (DSI) can avoid that without a diverter, however (Look at the F-35 and J-10B).
Jesus is coming soon. Be prepared for Him.

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2011, 05:33:15 am »
The further development of B-3

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011, 05:38:08 am »
This is next generation trainer jet Boeing T-X Tyro. The instructor is not actually even sitting in the jet. He is controlling and duplicating all control systems at the remote command center. Another novelty is another visual stealth improvement. Inlet nozzles usually are painted white so visually shadows wouldn`t cast such black spots inside the vents. This jet has a simple principle of lighting inside the inlet nozzles that is changing it`s luminosity depending on light conditions outside. A simple, inexpensive lighting system could improve visual stealth from front view. During nighttime the lighting is redundant, of course. personally I think this jet lacks unique design, but anyway...the journey continues:)

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2011, 05:42:52 am »
Aurora. Low speed approach and landing experiment. This is a version with swivel wings. Streamlined wings are good for high speed, yet it causes problems for landing, as it requires higher speeds for landing, thus necessitating longer runways. And for a spy plane we don`t want a long runway. I think, there is no need for the whole wing to be swiveled as it would cause problems for any surface attachments. the part of the wing goes under the hull, so when the wing is swiveled out, it also increases the air cushion area, not only the leading edge. In this configuration this airplane could be also used for lower speed cruising or carrying heavier equipment. P.S.- Stargazer, this configuration is for the purpose of electrostatic charging of the leading edge, allowing to steer the vessel once the charging is switched off on one of the wings.

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2011, 05:44:19 am »
here is the swivel.

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2011, 05:48:22 am »
Well, all these posts are my imagination and none are done by real Tier 1 companies. You can read what my dream is at the beginning of the thread. I am sketching to improve. Anyway, here is the front view of RAH-68 in single pilot configuration, as I am trying to develop that chopper further.

Offline ADVANCEDBOY

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2011, 05:50:08 am »
Here is a bit different version.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 09:40:47 am by ADVANCEDBOY »