Clipped Wings -- World War Two Edition

saturncanuck

Any landing you can walk away from, is a good one.
Reaction score
Website
www.aerofile.ca
Aerofile Publications has published the latest in the "Clipped Wings" seriies, this being "Clipped Wings -- World War Two Edition". This deals with prototype aircraft that failed to see production, from 1935 until 1945, and is a follow-on to the original book, published in October 2007.

As members of this forum, an introductory 10% discount will be given. When you place your orders, use the promo code of P108SP to get your discount.

See www.aerofile.ca/clipped2.html for more details.

Attachments

• He 100D_colour.jpg
    He 100D_colour.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 12
Are these books simply text and listings? Or are there illustrations as well (and if so, of what sort)?

gatoraptor said:
Are these books simply text and listings? Or are there illustrations as well (and if so, of what sort)?

In regards to the "Clipped Wings" series, and "Thunderbolt and Lightning", there are photos and detailed histories.

The "Designations" series are text lists with no illustrations.

Hope that clears it all up and thanks for the interest.

:)

Expanding on the last two posts, I felt it a good idea to show a sample. Here, then, is an example of one listing.

Enjoy....

www.aerofile.ca

Attachments

• proof.pdf
    167.9 KB · Views: 29
Due to the overwhelming number of orders received, I am extending the introductory pricing for people on this forum until November 15th.

When you place your orders, use the promo code of P108SP to get your discount

Thanks for all the support on our new book. Shipping is a bit behind from all the orders, but be patient.

Thanks again all.

www.aerofile.ca

Just to let everyone know, being as most people are ordering "both" Clipped Wings books together, I have put in an order for a second printing of the first in the series, which will be available in January 2011.

Have a great Holiday, all.