They Also Serve - RAF Reconnaissance and Support Projects Since 1945

I think it's what the kids call a 'soft launch'.

Not the kind used with ICBMs, I assume. Firing your books out of a tube with pressurised gas probably doesn't help sales.

I want this book (pretty please!)

Same here uk 75, make it happen Chris. Would make a very nice Christmas or birthday present.

Not the kind used with ICBMs, I assume. Firing your books out of a tube with pressurised gas probably doesn't help sales.
Cooler than using Amazon drones though.
I demand a book-delivering ICBM with multiple book scattering warheads delivering to ten postcodes at once.

Cooler than using Amazon drones though.
I demand a book-delivering ICBM with multiple book scattering warheads delivering to ten postcodes at once.
It would knock next-day delivery out of the park. Automated warehouse-despatch-launch system for guaranteed delivery anywhere in the world in one hour!

Antonio noticed it a couple of weeks ago. Nice to see someone looks at my ramblings.

TAS is currently being ripped to bits by my editor and hopefully off for layout at the end of the month. I hope to
hand it over to Crecy in May. That nice Mr Yellowaster has been a great help in its writing as has TSRJoe. Citrus90 had to be coaxed into doing real aircraft, but has done a superb job of them and the unreal types. Attached is a DRAFT of what I hope will be the dustjacket. Final content to be confirmed as my editor might not like the beaten ginger stepchildren of British aviation such as balloons, airships and UAVs in Op Banner.

Hope you like it. I learned a lot.

Chris

PS, for the record, I quite like the Hair Farce One scheme.
They_Also_Serve_210324 wee.jpg

Ooh - do want! Not least because I can find further inspiration for additional TSR2 models, after the Northern Flank photo recce one and the Radar Red Top fighter trainer from an RAFG-based OCU....

DSC_1012.JPG DSC_1013.JPG

I can't take credit for the Skyflash-armed TSR.2 as it was Citrus90's inspired work.

Chris

Thats not fair Stick a picture of trs2 will not sell books it makes people wish we had better procurememt policies

Back
Top Bottom