New english Booklet: Bartini's Ekranoplan Aircraft Carrier and Giant Rescue Ekranoplanes

gabrielorosco

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
Hello, to all!

Today I want to present a new booklet by me, fully in english. It has two articles inside, "How the Soviets Could Have Defeat the West: The Incredible Ekranoplan Aircraft Carrier" and "Giants to the Rescue: The Life-Saving Ekranoplanes. This is a result of deep research about the development of super-heavy ekranoplanes in Soviet Union and Russia. As far is I know, it is the first time that these subjects are described in english. It was developed with participation of some members here, for the best result. This is the first in a series of booklets covering many unknow projects of ekranoplanes, with never seen before content. Price is very low, and payment can be done via PayPal. If you're insterested, just sent me a personnal message. Thank you for your support and have a nice reading!

Regards,

Gabriel Orosco

Attachments

• Cover 2500.jpg
    Cover 2500.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 125
  • Cover Spasatels.jpg
    Cover Spasatels.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 124
Hello, to all!

Today I want to present a new booklet by me, fully in english. It has two articles inside, "How the Soviets Could Have Defeat the West: The Incredible Ekranoplan Aircraft Carrier" and "Giants to the Rescue: The Life-Saving Ekranoplanes. This is a result of deep research about the development of super-heavy ekranoplanes in Soviet Union and Russia. As far is I know, it is the first time that these subjects are described in english. It was developed with participation of some members here, for the best result. This is the first in a series of booklets covering many unknow projects of ekranoplanes, with never seen before content. Price is very low, and payment can be done via PayPal. If you're insterested, just sent me a personnal message. Thank you for your support and have a nice reading!

Regards,

Gabriel Orosco
Hi!
I’ve just received a copy of the new booklet by our friend Gabriel Orosco. It is composed of two very interesting articles in English, a rarity regarding this subject. The first one is about the Bartini A-2500 ekranoplane aircraft carrier, and the second about the main projects developed for giant rescue ekranoplanes. It is the very first time that these specific soviet projects are described in English. The articles are fully illustrated with high quality pictures, and the text is very detailed.
Gabriel Orosco is well known ekranoplane expert in Russia, participated is some international WIG conferences, wrote many articles for magazines and newspapers in different countries and is currently a member of the Section of the History of Aviation and Cosmonautics, St. Petersburg Institute of History, Natural Science and Technology of the Russian Academy of Sciences. He was also awarded the medal of Bartini, medal of Fidelity Aviation as well as diplomas in the same subject.
I really recommend this booklet, the price is very low for such quality and more exclusive content about Ekranoplanes by him are already on the way, all in English language.
To buy the booklet, just sent him personal message here in the forum, payment can be done via PayPal.
I wish everyone a nice reading!

Hello to all!

I also had the opportunity to look into Gabriel Oroscos new booklet. As ucon descriebed it very good it is about the Bartini A-2500 ekranoplane aircraft carrier and about rescue ekranoplane projects. I can highly recommend it to people here in the forum, because there are many ekranoplan projects inside. It is the first time that all these projects are described in Englisch, which is very good for the community. The booklet is also very good illustrated with high quality pictures and drawings.
The price is very low for the booklet.
So, do not hesitate and contact gabrielorosco here in the forum and buy the booklet.

I will wish you all a happy reading!

I have purchased Gabriel's documents and, after reading it, I strongly recommend it to anyone interested in the subject.

I first knew about the aircraft carrier ekranoplan from the forum's early days and tried to learn more of it with little success. It was highly unorthodox and hard to understand. This monographic describes the concept with precision, for the first time. I enjoyed very much the text, but also the extensive graphic coverage.
The life-saving ekranoplans were mostly new to me. What amazing and conceptually interesting designs. The treatment is outstanding as said with the aircraft carrier ekranoplan.

Thanks for your work Gabriel, this is the way...