Armstrong Whitworth AWP.15 NATO Maritime Patrol Aircraft

AWP.15 to NBMR.2, as described in Nimrod's Genesis by Chris Gibson, Hikoki 2015, p.104. Argosy wing and booms, 2 x R-R Tyne.
Unpressurised fuselage, bomb bays on each side of the fuselage, retractable ASV radar.

Apologies... yours is just out of shot... :)
You mean you haven't got all your Hikoki's in one place in a matching line? :eek:

Mine are (from left to right): X-Planes of Europe - British Experimental Combat Aircraft of WW2 - Black Box Canberras - Teach for the Sky - Typhoon to Typhoon - On Atlas' Shoulders - Listening In - Nimrod's genesis - Vulcan's Hammer - Battle Flight - Chinese Aircraft.

My only concern is that when Chris Gibson's They Also Serve comes out I'll have to break up the gang as beside them are the Air Britain Miles volumes and that's a full shelf. Such are the conundrums of bookshelf organisation.

My only concern is that when Chris Gibson's They Also Serve comes out I'll have to break up the gang as beside them are the Air Britain Miles volumes and that's a full shelf. Such are the conundrums of bookshelf organisation.
To avoid having to move them back and forth, I used placeholders in each row.
IMG_4382 (FILEminimizer).JPG
But who - apart from the master himself - knows how many more volumes on the subject will be published by Hikoki? And then the rearranging starts all over again ...