Register here

Author Topic: US Prompt Global Strike Capability  (Read 197201 times)

Offline jsport

• CLEARANCE: Top Secret
  • I really should change my personal text
Re: US Prompt Global Strike Capability
« Reply #765 on: August 13, 2017, 04:16:22 am »
"arsenal platforms" in order to deploy substantial numbers of weapons in a potential regional conflict, according to the then-Pentagon acquisition executive. Also, the task force was to investigate what manufacturing practices might enable "rapid production of large numbers of low-cost weapons,"

needs to be low cost reuseable weapons platforms still need hypersonics.

Offline bobbymike

"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline bobbymike

« Reply #767 on: August 17, 2017, 01:20:24 pm »
White House OMB sends out FY-19 defense R&D wish list

The White House Office of Management and Budget wants the Defense Department to give “special focus” to missile defense, hypersonic weapons, autonomous and space-based systems as well as other technologies when drawing up research and development investments for fiscal year 2019, according to a recent memo.
"I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death." - Leonardo da Vinci

Offline dark sidius

• CLEARANCE: Secret
« Reply #768 on: August 17, 2017, 02:32:14 pm »
Great