Airships - LTA

Andrewjs2007

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Dear All

I know this isn't really a Secret Projects type of question, but are there any French or Italian folks out there who are interested in, or who have friends and colleagues who are interested in history of airships?

I am trying to find out more about the Zeppelins which were given to France and Italy in 1920 by Germany as reparations in the peace settlement after WWI. I'm hoping to put together a booklet on the subject and need information, photos etc.

Also more on a Secret Projects type ground, I am always looking for information, plan and sketches of the un-built German Zeppelin LZ-128 (which was to have followed the famous Graf Zeppelin, but was, in the event of the loss of the British airship R-101, replaced in the factory by the (in)famous LZ-129 Hindenburg)

Thanks

Andrew

Dear All

I know this isn't really a Secret Projects type of question, but are there any French or Italian folks out there who are interested in, or who have friends and colleagues who are interested in history of airships?

I am trying to find out more about the Zeppelins which were given to France and Italy in 1920 by Germany as reparations in the peace settlement after WWI. I'm hoping to put together a booklet on the subject and need information, photos etc.

Also more on a Secret Projects type ground, I am always looking for information, plan and sketches of the un-built German Zeppelin LZ-128 (which was to have followed the famous Graf Zeppelin, but was, in the event of the loss of the British airship R-101, replaced in the factory by the (in)famous LZ-129 Hindenburg)

Thanks

Andrew
Info and sketches of the LZ 128 can be found at the following thread:

Back
Top Bottom