Register here

Author Topic: Hawker P.1127, Kestrel and Harrier by Tony Buttler - The History Press  (Read 969 times)

Offline PaulMM (Overscan)

• Secret Projects Forum Founder
  • Administrator
  • CLEARANCE: Top Secret
  • Paul Martell-Mead
    • Secret Projects
Hi All.
Thought I had better let you know that my book 'Hawker P.1127, Kestrel and Harrier: Developing the World's First Jet V/STOL Combat Aircraft' is now available. Published by The History Press.

It is a sister volume to 'The Design and Development of the Hawker Hunter' and is published in exactly the same format and size and to the same standards. Overall, I am very pleased with it.
It was edited and reviewed very thoroughly indeed by ex-Hawker Chris Farara and John Farley. John has also done the forward and I am a very lucky chap to have been supported by such experts.

Very best wishes,
Tony.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 01:41:25 am by PaulMM (Overscan) »
"They can't see our arses for dust."

- Sir Sydney Camm

Offline PaulMM (Overscan)

• Secret Projects Forum Founder
  • Administrator
  • Paul Martell-Mead
    • Secret Projects
http://www.thehistorypress.co.uk/publication/hawker-p-1127-kestrel-and-harrier/9780750965309/

Paperback: 152 pages
Publisher: The History Press (6 Mar. 2017)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0750965304
ISBN-13: 978-0750965309
Product Dimensions: 22.6 x 1.5 x 25.1 cm
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 01:42:14 am by PaulMM (Overscan) »
"They can't see our arses for dust."

- Sir Sydney Camm

Online Schneiderman

The History Press don't have the highest profile, they could certainly go a bit further to advertise and promote their products, but they provide good support to authors and produce print books to a high standard. It is good to see Tony adding quality to their aviation section.

Offline hesham

Wow,looks great,many thanks to you my dears Paul and Tony.

Offline AlanDavies

• CLEARANCE: Confidential
Received my copy from Amazon today, a superb book with interesting  text and plenty of pin sharp photographs. I was pleased that the P1154 was given very detailed  coverage as it is a particular favourite of mine.
I hope Mr Buttler is considering a companion volume on the Hawk.

Offline gwiz

• CLEARANCE: Confidential
Received my copy from Amazon today, a superb book with interesting  text and plenty of pin sharp photographs...I hope Mr Buttler is considering a companion volume on the Hawk.
Totally agree.