Iron Sky...UFO render....

G

gery

Just made the render of this file found in Lw 11......

Attachments

• UFO1024.jpg
    UFO1024.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 381
  • UFO 1024 3D.jpg
    UFO 1024 3D.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 374
  • VALKIRY 1024.jpg
    VALKIRY 1024.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 350
  • VALKIRY 3D 1024.jpg
    VALKIRY 3D 1024.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 308
gery said:
Just made the render of this file found in Lw 11......

Hi,

Your renders are not that great in all honnesty. And you have little more homework to do on texturing, painting and lighting… Try out better engines such as Octane Render, chose other HDR CGSkies, learn Substance suites. And more homework required on nurnies, please.

Aside from that, you would certainly get better CG technical insights and feedback on CGTalk fora. That would be much wiser. Imagine all the tips and tricks you would get from pros and semi-pros, not just yes or nay sayers… This forum aims at being a litle serious, and simply is not the place to put any such mis-speculative (and controversial) material.

To me, on this very forum, your posting tastes / sounds like propaganda — even if it is not acceptable to say this, this is my strong belief.

Please enjoy a better ride on CGtalk, and come back here with other CG project which are real hard to model, texture, light, organize.
(I did that too for very well known space organizations, so I know what I'm talking about.)

A.

You should post to DeviantARt and other CGI forums to showcase ond get feedback your skills on these