A suspected Photoshop job.

Foo Fighter

Cum adolescunt hominem verum esse volo.
Reaction score
I was looking through Pinterest while attempting to deal with their pointless entry splash screen. I spotted something described as an E-100 but my prior research on the E-25 etc via the Panzer Tracts books suggests there was only one chassis which was incomplete.

I cannot see how there could be other chassis in existence without it being much more widely known about but thought I would upload the picture here, at least folk can have a laugh.

Attachments

• Con Suspected.jpg
    Con Suspected.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 276
The "1947" in the bottom left corner is a kind of give away. This is just one of a series of similar images.

Thanks, in my own defence, until my new prescription arrives I am unable to see something that small.

I think it's actually meant to be 1945 (I have seen that style of '5' used before in handwritten letters/documents). That doesn't mean it's genuine of course.

Grey Havoc said:
I think it's actually meant to be 1945 (I have seen that style of '5' used before in handwritten letters/documents). That doesn't mean it's genuine of course.

Nope - 1947. See more here: http://www.nast-sonderfahrzeuge.de/fotosammlung/thumbnails.php?album=24