Technical memorials in the Russian Far East destroyed?

P

pavel

I want to remake the topic. Why? Urgent news. In the Russian Far East, the rural administration destroys military technical historical memorials. It started in 2016.

1) The first destroyed memorial is a Stalinist tunnel in the village of Pivan. 1939-1942. In 2016 it was covered with rubble. What for? It's Russia.

I took these photos inside the tunnel in 2014.

Photo 3. I keep rusty crutches, brace the rails and wooden sleepers. (I truly translate into English?) Wooden sleepers on the rail! These artifacts was 77 years old. They were few in the tunnel. Photo 4. Rusty rails in the dark tunnel. They also '77 was in 2014. Photo 5. Trolley - dump-car without wheels.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 308
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 306
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 298
A unique arch for the locomotive route. Water-conducting arch in the village of Pivan, opposite the city of Komsomolsk-on-Amur. The road to this arch is now prohibited.

The third memorial was destroyed in the summer of 2016. A park of old steam locomotives at the station Bologna, between Khabarovsk and Komsomolsk-on-Amur. In 2014 at the station I saw 4 locomotives and Stalin's echelon of the Gulag. In 2016 they disappeared.

Seems to me the most reasonable explanation why such things would be buried or hauled off is that they are simply not worth keeping. They appear to be hazardous (rusty metal, risk of collapse, etc.) and as your photos show, people seem to wander off with bits of them. If the Russian economy was doing fabulously better, perhaps the government would have the money to turn every last rusty artifact into a proper memorial, but what with the invasion and annexation of eastern Ukraine and the over-reliance on oil for revenue, Russia seems to be short on funds just now.

While valid, the economic reasons likely play second fiddle to the fact that anything even remotely related to the history of the Soviet gulag system is currently considered ah, inconvenient by the Russian government.

Could someone help me find a capture of the old thread?

Thank you. Very funny comment. The day before yesterday I went to a village on the Amur River with Stalin's artifacts. Residents of this village crammed all the garbage from their landfill into a legendary historical memorial. In the Stalin's memorial. They figuratively shoved this trash into the ass of Stalin. And the trees on the river bank. At the village river port. Terrible and twisted trees stand in the thirties on the ruins of Stalin's camp. Creepy Russian illustration of the third season of the series Twin Peaks. This is the natural third season of Twin Peaks in 2017. Remember the last series of this week. 1945 - 1956. From murder and resurrection to an idiotic scene on a radio station.

In these photos, the technical monuments of the Far East are under threat of extinction.

Now in Russia our history officially went out of fashion. Now Russian official history is moving into the future in the style of Twin Peaks.

Attachments

• 13 а паровозы боло&#10.jpg
    13 а паровозы боло&#10.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 29 владик 2015 2 (23).JPG
    29 владик 2015 2 (23).JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 16 б пивань 2016 и комс&#107.jpg
    16 б пивань 2016 и комс&#107.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 16 б пивань 2016 и комс&#107.jpg
    16 б пивань 2016 и комс&#107.jpg