Register here

Author Topic: On Atlas' Shoulders: RAF Transport Aircraft Projects Since 1945  (Read 14143 times)

Offline Mark Nankivil

• Archive Raider
  • Top Contributor
  • CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Re: On Atlas' Shoulders: RAF Transport Aircraft Projects Since 1945
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2017, 11:35:52 am »
Got my copy Chris and kudos on your effort - a quick look thru it and I look forward to sitting down and reading it in detail.

Well done!  Mark

Offline Arjen

• It's turtles all the way down
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2017, 01:13:11 am »
Don't know if you'll have much luck selling this book - I'll be buying a copy anyway.
... and now I have, after dealing with the backlog. My only regret - not buying it earlier. Where do you find the time for research, writing and drawing?

Offline CJGibson

• Top Contributor
  • I didn't get where I am today by...
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2017, 09:59:09 pm »
Aw, thanks Arjen. Glad you like Atlas and have made it complete with Air Staff and the Helicopter. There's only one problem with the photo of your magnificent collection of books - Listening In was all Dave Forster's work. I only provided advice and a spot of editing in the same way Tony B helped me with BSP4.

I'll try to keep up the good work. The research is a pleasure, the writing a chore and the drawing is therapeutic. There are many people in the background who make these books successful and they rarely get the credit they deserve.

Chris