TANKS OF THE WORLD WOLFGANG SCHNEIDER

uk 75

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
Back in 2001 I bought a very useful compact book in Germany called TANKS OF THE WORLD by Wolfgng Schneider. A 9th edition was supposed to appear in 20011 . Amazon Germany still lists it but only as a book still to appear.
Does anyone know if the book is still planned.

I had also looked around - dont believe that 2011 edition actually came out

Krishna Thanks for coming back. I am also pretty sure 2011 never appeared. Real shame as like WEYERS WARSHIPS OF THE WORLD it was s lot more handy and cheaper than Janes.

there is a similar brick Sized massive volume in Russian which is equally good - if interested i will post details

Thanks I would be interested. If it is avialable on Amazon.

I would love to learn more about this “Wolfgang Schneider”. When I was born my father wanted to name me “Wolfgang” and I’m 37 and have only just stumbled across his name. If been studying some archaic text for quite sometime but until now. My research had been vastly limited in its resources. My father was a 17 yr honor society chemist. Unfortunately I wasn’t allowed much time w him, as we both had suffered the same impediment. Unfortunately, if you are citizen of certain countries, you can be imprisoned for certain, let’s say; “social and scientific” endeavors. Even thouh some places may have been founded on the principle of “Devine rights” appointed by “our” sovereign, being that “we, built in his image” have been given said rights by god.