formation-reds-basic-cropped.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 903
  • side-elevation-top-advanced-cropped.jpg
    side-elevation-top-advanced-cropped.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 891
  • side-elevation-top-basic-cropped.jpg
    side-elevation-top-basic-cropped.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 860
Per their website:"Dart Jet is seeking investment partners aligned with Dart Jet’s objectives. If you are interested in helping shape Dart Jet’s future please contact Dart Jet via the Contact page." This says it all. Another aircraft designer on a shoeshine and a smile. If anyone was that interested, they'd probably buy the Aermacchi 345 off the shelf.

Sorry for the snark, but I've dozens of these projects come and go producing nothing more than brochures.

i must admit i dont see why this would justify replacing Hawks in the trainer/acrobatic role. Nice shape though.

The website has changed. The Advanced Trainer now shows a engine pod with two 6000 lbf turbofans.
And there is a new variant - a Light Fighter with a 20,000 lbf turbofan, wingtip rails and two underwing hardpoints.

Attachments

• all-three-in-formation-rear-view-cropped.jpg
    all-three-in-formation-rear-view-cropped.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 109
  • variants-text3.jpg
    variants-text3.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 102
At that thrust, they pretty much have to be taking about an EJ200, right? Diameter looks plausible but it does look very short.

PS: here is a front view of the trio illustrating how very short the engine pods must be.

Attachments

• all-three-in-formation.jpg
    all-three-in-formation.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 102
compton_effect said:
The website has changed. The Advanced Trainer now shows a engine pod with two 6000 lbf turbofans.
And there is a new variant - a Light Fighter with a 20,000 lbf turbofan, wingtip rails and two underwing hardpoints.

Nice find Compton.