Your 3D printing

PlanesPictures

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Next project is prepared for 3D printing - Lockheed Cl-915. It's real size is unknown so I supposed length 16 meters. Length of model is near to 22 cm. BUT... this is free model. You can download it from http://uloz.to/xcFiSLfL/lockheed-cl-915-rar (17 MB) and use it as you like. My providers are still too busy and I can't offer 3D printed model but handed it over to the only bidder

Attachments

• CL-915 3D sample.jpg
    CL-915 3D sample.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 951
Wow, thanks Josef! My friends in my hobby club are going to be in for a surprise when I show up with one of these. ;)

no 3D printed CL-915? I know it is not job for all 3D printers. Some of them have to use more support material as for real body

Attachments

• 3d printing horror.jpg
    3d printing horror.jpg
    615.9 KB · Views: 682
Vought AI-0505K for 3D printing in scale 1/72 is closed. On September I will offer it for sale as 3D printed kit or the only bidder with all copyrights. Some ideas here or on jozefgatial@gmail.com

Attachments

• AI0505K_3dprint_01.jpg
    AI0505K_3dprint_01.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 629
  • AI0505K_3dprint_02.jpg
    AI0505K_3dprint_02.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 614
Thanks for the model! just finished up printing a turbine compressor housing for a client, might use the last of the filament for this design! Will post pics of the print if i get it going tonight.

Thinking of modelling this impressive design in 1/72 scale just for laughs.... dont think a kit in this scale was ever made

186m0l2xzw2mbjpg.jpg

4751L.jpg

This must have raised some eyebrows when the prototype turned up at airshows!

Well i stand corrected! although at $275 its hardly cheap!! Perhaps still a suitable candidate afterall!

Also, after reading some of the other threads on this forum id love to model a 'what if' version that perhaps air launched a satellite interceptor or something - just screams to be painted in a camo scheme!

Very nice Josef but a bit "niche" I'd think?

I would say models of e.g. Rockwell FX ("The alternative F-15") or similar would be a better return on investment.

You are true, but this was last testbed and I'm fully satisfied. Next will be Kingfish, Boeing 818 etc.

What printer are you using for this? cant see any layering so im thinking SLA or SLS?