Secret Projects bespoke quiz

covert_shores

Research + illustration
Reaction score
Website
www.hisutton.com
I have a quiz engine embedded in my website but I don't use it much, so I threw together a quiz on Combat Aircraft that did not enter service:

HERE : http://www.hisutton.com/quiz-secretprojects-1.html

06WH6f1.jpg

It's either easy o hard depending on whether you know the answers ;)

Share what you get, out of 11

If people are interested I can host quizzes compiled by the members here. I'd need images and correct answers (not in the image file name!!!!!!) of particular sizes etc. Please PM me if you have a quiz, oesn't have to be aircraft.

Full marks.

I should get out more.

Chris

Err... 11 out of 11. To think of all the useful things I could have remembered...

After making a mistake I realized I should change it but couldn't go back. Therefore the only way to finish the quiz was to tick another box I knew was wrong since the correct one was already grayed over. Therefore I got 9 out 11... Too bad there is no possibility to go back or to validate the list in the end only... Nice all the same.

Also 11 ....which is a shocker considering how much I do get out ;)

11. Phew.

These are pretty easy, you should do it again with harder ones :)

9. I mistakenly clicked on the EFW N-20 Aiguillon option when answering the Helwan HA-300.

^ such honesty won't get you anywhere on the Internet ;)

So that was a bit easy, although only for members of this forum I suspect. Am happy to post much harder ones but need someone to compile them. Can be any image, with two size options. Pm me if interested

7. But some of those were a bit too old, unknown, to me.

Regards,
Gerard

"This goes up to 11." Thankfully most specimens were quite distinctive. I know I'm not very well versed in obscure projects compared to many prominent members - the quiz may not have been as difficult it could've. But I'm very appreciative of the opportunity to have a sense of accomplishment and won't juxtapose it with social anxieties. I have enough of the latter already.