Arado E 555.7.....

Another German project "reviewed" by Gery ... waiting for more :)

Alcides said:
Another German project "reviewed" by Gery ... waiting for more :)

yes, these "Luft46" projects must be credible.....i seen some "new luft46 projects" never created by german's but just modeled by model company for busisness .....

Do you want some china brand name..???? ;) ;D

That is actually a pretty nice lift distribution. What is the oswald factor and the spanefficiency factor of this design?

no found better blue print..... ??? nothing about dihedral.....and with 10° of dihedral where i can place the third engine..????

Awsome modelling skills!

I have a question though: looking at the drawings of the Arado E 555.7, shouldn't the engine in the middle be located under the fuselage, rather than over it with the other two?

Regards.

Thanks for comments citrus 90..

To place the third engine under fuselage create reals problems for landing and take off......i choiced to place it with the two other.....for a good rcs too.... ;)

Final shape...

Are you an engineer? Why do you place the engines in this configuration. If one get's hit they can all explode or burn through. If you would split it into three podded engines it would be safer, and I guess aerodynamics wouldn't be much worse.

Well done !
Your rendering looks quite realistic and proves the efficiency of the camouflage scheme. ;)
Perhaps a somewhat different background would be better ?

Thanks jemiba...
yes ...different shemes and background in some time....

today a best size...

Attachments

• ar 555 C.jpg
    ar 555 C.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 303
xxxx .....just look at the Horten brothers works to see how germans had some idea about RCS.....

Our friend Dan is no beginner. I hope that was tongue in cheek.

Well, gery, the question with regards to Horten designs and RCS isn't conclusively answered still yet,
though National Geographic invested a lot of money in their "answer"
(see http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,5851.0.html ).
And the use of irony sometimes is hard to recognise, so that a post can easily be misunderstood.
A clarification would be a good idea, I think.

the first object of Horten works..was the rcs reduction...not only with charcoal.but by the shape of this wings...that you can see on many modern drone of today like neuron,polecat..and i dont speack about B2 bomber......

As you can see on the picture...when i redraw the shape of Ar 555.7.i obtain a wing surface up to 192 M2...and that without wing tips...

As you can see again...the cantilever concept of the engine attach look clearly...a fantasy.....

Attachments

• John-Batchelor-B-2-Cutaway.jpg
    John-Batchelor-B-2-Cutaway.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 30
  • AR 555 CONCEPT.jpeg
    AR 555 CONCEPT.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 68
  • AR 555 Curves.jpeg
    AR 555 Curves.jpeg
    330.1 KB · Views: 92
To understud the RCS phenomen.. ...some pics of today simulation....the "shape" is primary

sim is based on raytracing tech...

Attachments

• rcs2c.jpeg
    rcs2c.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 12
  • rcs1c.jpeg
    rcs1c.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 13
  • rcs2b.jpeg
    rcs2b.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 11
  • rcs3b.jpeg