CiTrus90's 3D Drawings of Unbuilt Aircraft

Just chiming in to say I am always glad when I see this thread has been active and bumped. Thanks for sharing these beasts with everyone.

Thanks _Del_ and everyone else, your appreciation is a great support to me ;)

And...back with a Northrop proposal now!

Attachments

• N-126 Delta Scorpion - 9A - small.jpg
    N-126 Delta Scorpion - 9A - small.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 1,202
  • N-126 Delta Scorpion - top small.jpg
    N-126 Delta Scorpion - top small.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,069
Now that is some awesome artwork! An aircraft that might have competed with my love affair with the F-106.

Nice work C90! I always liked that series of designs.

Attachments

• mystery aircraft 2 small.jpg
    mystery aircraft 2 small.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 644
Glad to see you back my friend! Hope time permits you to spend more time with us here again soon.

Hi Citrus, I would like to see some work on this project of Ford 15-P, a render that does justice to the advanced that was the same at the time of being shown and tested, unfortunately is very little information that has the same, hopefully be encouraged and do one of his spectacular works. Motocar

Attachments

• ford-15p-front.jpg
    ford-15p-front.jpg
    403.9 KB · Views: 227
yasotay said:
Glad to see you back my friend! Hope time permits you to spend more time with us here again soon.

;)

J_Matthews129 said:
Awesome work!!

Thanks J_Matthews! Your work on the L-133 and the XB-51 it's way more amazing than what I've been able to do so far. I'm following with interest your F-105 thread over at BTS, every update leaves me breathless ;)

Motocar said:
Hi Citrus, I would like to see some work on this project of Ford 15-P, a render that does justice to the advanced that was the same at the time of being shown and tested, unfortunately is very little information that has the same, hopefully be encouraged and do one of his spectacular works. Motocar

Hi Motocar!

As you rightly said, there is little information about it, so I'm not sure about my model, but well...I tried ;)
Hope you like it!

Cheers

Attachments

• Ford 15P - 4small.jpg
    Ford 15P - 4small.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 842
  • Ford 15P - 3small.jpg
    Ford 15P - 3small.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 927
  • Ford 15P - 2small.jpg
    Ford 15P - 2small.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 1,008
  • Ford 15P - 1small.jpg
    Ford 15P - 1small.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 1,063
Motocar said:

Hi Motocar!

As you rightly said, there is little information about it, so I'm not sure about my model, but well...I tried ;)
Hope you like it!

Cheers
[/quote]

Much more thanks CiTrus / Landino, just missing color and would be fantastic next to my modest cut schematic I think we gave a small contribution to those planes or forgotten or little known, if you authorize me to use them to accompany the cutaway. Again thanks for such a valuable contribution.

It could be speculated with a scheme of colors inspired by this model scratch image shared from the web:
Http://www.aerofiles.com/_ford.html

Motocar

Attachments

• ford15p-model.jpg
    ford15p-model.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 717
pometablava said:
Great work, congratulations!

Could it be possible to produce 3D aircraft models with Blender 3D?

Definitely yes! ;-)
Try Blender Guru YT Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu9J0D6ebVw&t=292s

Awesome work on the Ford 15P and others - thanks for sharing.

There was a very good article on the Ford 15P in Skyways journal some time back - will dig that out and share it.

Enjoy the Day! Mark

As always my friend, you come through with wonderful work.

Muchas gracias amigo CiTrus90 por tan hermoso trabajo...! Excelente

Thank you very much, CiTrus90 for such a beautiful job ...!Excellent

Motocar

Thanks!

Motocar said:
[...] if you authorize me to use them to accompany the cutaway.

I'd forgotten to answer you, but yes, feel free to use them! As long as proper credits are given, I have no issue with the use of any of my pictures (unless they're used commercially, that is).

Here's a little turn into the Luft 46 realm, a Daimler-Benz Jäger. I've no idea about its technical feasibility, nor if it was even a real project at all, but I really liked the idea of mid mounted propellers.

Attachments

• DB Jager - 9A small.jpg
    DB Jager - 9A small.jpg
    602.5 KB · Views: 385
CiTrus90 said:
Thanks!

Motocar said:
[...] if you authorize me to use them to accompany the cutaway.

I'd forgotten to answer you, but yes, feel free to use them! As long as proper credits are given, I have no issue with the use of any of my pictures (unless they're used commercially, that is).

Thanks and quiet use them without commercial purposes respecting your respective credits and just to illustrate

Always glad to see your excellent work here my friend! :)

Enjoying how your work is coming along. Nicely done.

Very nice work!
Great to see you back in action.

As always, I truly enjoy your work. Very happy to see you back!

Again, quite a lot of time has come and gone since I posted anything here. I apologize but I've been really busy with works!

Here are some things I worked on last year:

A couple of pics that some of you might have seen already, if you bought Chris Gibson's Typhoon to Typhoon ;)
P1191_attack_final 2 - small.jpg
Dyott - final variant 2 - small.jpg

Some that you may recognize from Dan Sharp's Luftwaffe Secret Projects bookazine:
Heinkel P1068 - 3-4 2 - small.jpg
P 07-102 DB 603 - 3-4 2 - small.jpg
Horten Airliner - 3-4 2 - small.jpg

Some that you will see in Konstantin Udalov's Time of Sky Giants:
M-52 3M - 3-4 - small.jpg
М-52 - 3 - 3-4 2 final - small.jpg
М-52 3М-06ab - 3-4 - small.jpg
М-52K- top - small.jpg
Тема 52 Ромб-3 - top small.jpg

And a couple more I did for Hushkit's aircraft design contest for a fictional future supersonic airliner:
Clipper New Frontier - 1 - small.jpg
Huskit Supersonic - dimensions - small.jpg

Hope you like them!

Looking forward to another new year on this forum that gave me the opportunity to learn, listen and work with lots of amazing people.

Cheers everyone, have a happy 2020!

That's the "Projekt Horten", a 48-passenger flying wing designed by the Horten brothers in the months after WW2 for the British.
I was very surprised by that one when reading Dan Sharp's Secret Projects of the Third Reich
Great job.

And a couple more I did for Hushkit's aircraft design contest for a fictional future supersonic airliner:
View attachment 624610
View attachment 624611

Hope you like them!

Looking forward to another new year on this forum that gave me the opportunity to learn, listen and work with lots of amazing people.

Cheers everyone, have a happy 2020!
Pretty cool Citrus!!!
best regards