Cities underground ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hesham

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Hi,

please read this article about cities underground,the article is by Arabic but you can translate
it into English,and tell me your opinions;

http://www.hidden-science.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=266&t=1297#p1620

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ar&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hidden-science.net%2FphpBB2%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ff%3D266%26t%3D1297%23p1620&edit-text=

Insane nonsense. Literally insane. Secret cities in Antarctica, Nazi flying saucers, and Project Highjump battling the Gestapo. Its pure conspiracy theory bullshit.

TomS said:
Insane nonsense. Literally insane.

Ya gotta admit though... take German and Polish language nonsense, translate into English, feed through a few decades of conspiracy nuts, translate into Arabic, then feed through *Arabic* conspiracy nuts, then translate (badly) into English via Google... and you have some high-quality Syfy-ready scriptwritin' right there.

Who put the Bomp in the Bomp-pa, Bomp-pa, Bompa-bomp - Who put the Ram in the Ram-a-lama - dam
Who was that man

My dears and my friends,

I agree with that,that's nonsense at all,but I didn't show you all thing,and you must
to know many Arabic forums speaks about that,from a western sources,and they
mentioned that two western scientists in 1962 and 1989 made a contact with those
strange creatures,and in my country and under the pyramids many tunnels and has
no end,that's a fact,of course it's not a proof for anything.

And in Mexico a big cafe in the world,and the explorers who went throw it up to
200 km,they saw many mysteries and felt someone monitored them.

My face expression during try to read this arabic surrealist literature translation.....

hesham said:
you must
to know many Arabic forums speaks about that,

Everything I've seen indicates that the Arab world is loaded to the gills with conspiracy theories, many internally contradictory ("9/11 was done by the Jews and ObL is a hero from bringing down the towers"). When you consider that a lot of the *western* conspiracy theories revolve around the Nazis, and so much of the modern Arab world is derived at least in part from the Nazis or from emulation of the Nazis (the Ba'ath party of Saddam Hussein, the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, etc.), then it's not surprising that Arab conspiracy theorists have latched onto western Nazi conspiracies, and have added in their own craziness.

A westerner trying to make sense of western conspiracy theories is in difficulty enough. But trying to understand Arab conspiracy theories is adding a layer of "alien" on top of "crazy." In the end, it's like trying to make sense of Japanese anime understanding of the Catholic Church.

Orionblamblam said:
A westerner trying to make sense of western conspiracy theories is in difficulty enough. But trying to understand Arab conspiracy theories is adding a layer of "alien" on top of "crazy." In the end, it's like trying to make sense of Japanese anime understanding of the Catholic Church.

Rather like most Westerner's views on any culture they are unfamiliar with. Islam springs to mind as the scapegoat de jour at the moment. The amount of BS written by people who are completely ignorant would make most anti-Semites proud as it copies so many of the libels created against the Jews.

Hot Breath said:
Rather like most Westerner's views on any culture they are unfamiliar with. Islam springs to mind as the scapegoat de jour at the moment. The amount of BS written by people who are completely ignorant would make most anti-Semites proud as it copies so many of the libels created against the Jews.

Difference being that there aren't sizable groups of Shinto or Catholics slaughtering people for religious reasons, and the Jews have been pretty quiet on the "kill the infidels" front for a few millenia now. So long as groups like ISIS and Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood and AQ and Taliban and such are out there doing their thing, Islam is going to have itself some bad press.

Status
Not open for further replies.