Punisher: new Russian special forces vehicle?

Nico

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Dear friends,
I'm a bit confused: googling around the net I found a very strange vehicle, sometime described ad a "creepcar" and more often with more serious definitions as combat car, armoured car, 4x4 vehicle for special operations and so on. As the same vehicle appears on sites devoted to simulations, deviantart, viedeogames and so on, initially I thought was a fictional one. But later I found evidence it is at the "hardware" stage.The vehicle bears the logo ZIL and is quoted as the ZIL Karatel' or Punisher, but a near identycal version, sports the logo ZSI (unknown to me) and the name Ansyr (I was unable to find it in cyrillic alphabet for the hope of figuring a correct English translation); according to some sources the meaning is Anti-Gradient (?).
But the matter is even complicate: there are sources talking about a request for proposals from the Ministry of Interior for a new vehicle for special police units, but there are other pictures of another Ansyr totally different (and much more conventional). Another cause of concern are the date of pictures appearing since 2009.
Some of you could bring me some light?
Thank you very much in advance.
Nico

Attachments

• ZSI Punisher.jpg
    ZSI Punisher.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 623
  • ZIL-3901S1 Karatel.jpg
    ZIL-3901S1 Karatel.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 611
  • Maker?_ Ansyr.jpg
    Maker?_ Ansyr.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 588
Thank you my dear Stranger_NN:
I was confident that someone of our bloggers had the solution.
Now I'll try a translation with the Google tool
Thank again
Nico

My understanding us that it's simply an armored personnel carrier based on an old chassis type. All the hype because of it's Gotham looks are just that, hype.

Does look mean though :)