Register here

Author Topic: Motocar's Cutaway drawings  (Read 62192 times)

Offline Motocar

• CLEARANCE: Secret
  • I really should change my personal text
Re: Motocar's Cutaway drawings
« Reply #210 on: July 05, 2017, 03:54:45 am »
Cutaway North American TF-86 in free interpretation of project, original author Pilot Press

Offline Motocar

« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2017, 06:54:26 pm »
Now with full infographics, author Motocar

Offline Motocar

« Reply #212 on: July 08, 2017, 04:02:57 pm »
Cutaway Mignet Flea of the Sky in a modern concept shared from the Facebook group: Aeronautical Design, here I leave the original note and the images:
I share my design in the final process of the Mignet Flea Sky concept, but with a modern design (I clarify that the stationary motor is not suitable, I only put it in the 3D as a CG test but finally did not meet the weight / power requirements). The idea of the design was to use steel in the fuselage and a modern design.
Author Cristian Gustavo Gonzalez for CGG Design www.ciclo.4t.com

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:34:12 am by Motocar »

Offline Motocar

« Reply #213 on: July 08, 2017, 04:04:56 pm »
Cutaway Cessna Model 407, proposed to create an executive jet starting from the coach Cessna T-37A, for which it was necessary to extend the cabin, to eliminate both ejection seats, and equipping it with a larger cabin with capacity of four people, this was achieved Extending slightly the front of the fuselage and a little the rear section of the same to maintain the center of gravity again, also installed tanks in the marginal edges of the planes to achieve better performance range (The T-37 is known For its voracity of fuel that always was its heel of Achilles), author WEAL and modified by Motocar to recreate this version.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 03:35:01 am by Motocar »

Offline Motocar

« Reply #214 on: July 10, 2017, 03:20:51 pm »
Cutaway Douglas DB-7 # 131 "Boston" was the only prototype built by directly modifying produced copy # 131 to test the twin rudder configuration and compare it with the model already in production without any noticeable improvement over the already very maneuverable DB-7. Author Mike Badrocke and modified by Motocar to recreate this forgotten, unique and almost totally unknown model
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 06:52:04 am by Motocar »

Offline Motocar

« Reply #215 on: July 17, 2017, 10:41:32 am »
Next cutaway Blohm &Voss BV P.210...!