Found this model on the special access subreddit. Not sure what it is....

sublight_

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
QT6UJEj.png

Northrop Grumman sensor craft concept model.

That's one of early NG SensorCraft concepts. Page is from Chad Slattery article on NG model shop from Air&Space.
And other one is not a 'Persistor', but NG QSP military variant ca.2002

flateric said:
That's one of early NG SensorCraft concepts. Page is from Chad Slattery article on NG model shop from Air&Space.
And other one is not a 'Persistor', but NG QSP military variant ca.2002

It sure does look the this persistor.

Attachments

• LM_FSA_Persistor_Mach_2.5_Mach_3.5.jpg
    LM_FSA_Persistor_Mach_2.5_Mach_3.5.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 149
sublight is back said:

I don't think so. The QSP had the tail joined to the wing, not the Persistor. The Persistor also has like two sets of wings, one straight and one rearward, which the QSP doesn't have. They're also very different sizes. It's only the very slender, pointed surfaces that give you that impression.

Skyblazer said:
sublight is back said:

I don't think so. The QSP had the tail joined to the wing, not the Persistor. The Persistor also has like two sets of wings, one straight and one rearward, which the QSP doesn't have. They're also very different sizes. It's only the very slender, pointed surfaces that give you that impression.

Yes, I see that now. The similarities are still interesting.

Attachments

• yourfile.gif
    yourfile.gif
    59.4 KB · Views: 134
Persistor has had VG wing. Not "two sets" of wings...

flateric said:
Persistor has had VG wing. Not "two sets" of wings...

Oh, thanks Greg. I must admit I wasn't too sure about how to interpret the plan view. Two sets of wings didn't seem logical, but the drawing does not feature any indication of swiveling axis or movement so it was a little hard to tell and I certainly didn't want to conjecture swing wing without proper evidence of it. Thanks again!