Guardians of the Galaxy

tacitblue

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
What an awesome movie. Made me want to listen to the 70s station on my sat radio on the ride home.

mega-pew-pew! I was satisfied for the money, and the sound track was great.
I'd vote for Groot. Does not say much, but it is consistent and he gets the job done.

yasotay said:
mega-pew-pew! I was satisfied for the money,

And that, ladies and germs, is all that *really* matters at the movies. There's movies that mangle the science, and there're (a few) that get it close to right. And GotG *really* mangled the science. But it's exactly the sort of movie where that just doesn't matter. What they got right was being entertaining. And that's a movies #1 job.

I'd vote for Groot. Does not say much, but it is consistent and he gets the job done.

Groot+for+president.+MFW+at+the+movies+last+night_3d59d0_5246220.jpg

His first ship the Milano…non-electric?
Then the “Benatar”
—now the “Bowie:”

Zoe Saldaña got it right with the team drifting away in too much satirical view on the story:

Saldaña added, “Every time that, you know, that 8-year-old or that dad and mom or those generational fans that remind me that what I did was special to them, it makes me not be cynical about Marvel. It makes me understand that younger audiences should stop being overlooked. They have feelings too and if something impacts them, just because we consider it stupid or immature or cheeky, doesn’t mean it’s not special.”

Hey guys, don't miss the last episode. Probably one of the best of the saga, so epic that (went two time already) I can't remember seeing an audiance weeping so much since the famous Titanic movie from James Cameron.

Simply amazing. The best drama you'll see on a screen set this year.

View: https://youtu.be/JqcncLPi9zw

Last edited: