need picture from movie ? try movie-screencaps.com

Michel Van

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
Need picture from movie ?
Like Hydra aircraft from Captain America or Apollo spacecraft from Apollo 13 ?
try this page

http://movie-screencaps.com

They watch movies TV series and make tons of screen capture of it and put it on this Homepage.
a fantastic collection in format 1920 x 800 pixel

Am I alone in not being able to get the site to work? The first page of a set of screencaps shows the grid of images, but they fail when clicked. And the subsequent pages show nothing.

Am I alone in not being able to get the site to work? The first page of a set of screencaps shows the grid of images, but they fail when clicked. And the subsequent pages show nothing.
I use Firefox and Safari. Between the two, I have better luck with Safari on that site.

No. I tried other films and the thumbnails appeared. About two months ago I looked at 2001 and it was fine. Hope the site wasn’t hacked.

No. I tried other films and the thumbnails appeared. About two months ago I looked at 2001 and it was fine. Hope the site wasn’t hacked.
The most recent updates are from March. This could indicate that something has gone very wrong.

Wait: checked the Facebook for the site. Apparently the whole site got screwed up at some point, and the entire project is being re-uploaded.

I’m re uploading them constantly. It just takes a long time, with so many images. All galleries from the 1920s, 30s, 40s, and most of the 50s are back online, the last of the 50s and 60s will continue uploading over the next few days.