3.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 276
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 273
What an awful design. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the designer tries to explain to the senior engineers how the landing gear doors are going to maintain internal pressure when closed. And just what's going on with the wing trailing edge over the fuselage. And how a fuselage with that stubby of a L/D ratio, married to a wing planform with two extra wings, is going to somehow be extra efficient.

Yeah, it kinda looks like an H-P Victor has landed too hard on a blimp - that had swallowed a smaller plane..

& then someone - as an afterthought, slung on 4 wing-engine pods.

Is it technically feasible/efficient to scale up turbofans - to those apparent dimensions?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the designer tries to explain

Really? You must have a lot of time to waste - your cats are much more worth your time. It's puerile [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]fan art. It's not even bad because there's no "design" there, it's just taking a few motifs and making them More! Bigger![/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]How do you actually manufacture those shapes economically, what about the supporting structure for that canard and why is it there, how many doors are there to get passengers on and off, is that wing big enou...zzzzzz[/font]

You are right my dear Scott,

the landing gear is too narrow,that doesn't make any balance in take off and landing.

Rhinocrates said:
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the designer tries to explain

Really? You must have a lot of time to waste - your cats are much more worth your time.

Naw. Listening to people who know what they're doing tear apart "art" pretending to be "engineering" can be damned entertaining, when done correctly. And entertainment has value.