F-22B Raptor

Iranian F-14A

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Anyone have a 3 view or at least a side view of the cancelled two seat F-22B? I've tried to google it and all I keep getting is the single seat model.

what about here?

http://www.amazon.com/Lockheed-Martin-22-Raptor-Stealth-Fighter/dp/185780158X/ref=sr_1_5/002-9465288-5082448?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1185355298&sr=1-5

Anyway, later I'll try to post a drawing from another source

There is a backbord view of a F-22B next to a 3-side drawing of the F-22A by Mike Badrocke in the magazine Air International December 1998, Vol 55 No 6, F-22 supplement, page III.

I will post you later a scan - if not in the meantime pometablava is faster and posts you the drawing, when his "another source" is the same source. ;) :)

Wow Paralay! I didn't knew a mock-up existed.

I will post you later a scan - if not in the meantime pometablava is faster and posts you the drawing, when his "another source" is the same source.

I think I need more time to find my "another source" ;D, because I can't recall where I left it. I can't neither post that side view from the book (BTW it is on page 78) nor that from AI because of copyright.
But I remember I have a third image from AW&ST. I'll dig on my archives this weekend.

Here is a F-22B three view from an unattributed source. It most certainly isn't from either Air International or Janes?

Attachments

• F-22B.gif
    F-22B.gif
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,112
Due to copyright reasons I will not post the scan from Air International here.

TinWing said:
Here is a F-22B three view from an unattributed source. It most certainly isn't from either Air International or Janes?

This is official LM drawings, so no (c) issues are disturbed. Was published in Steve Pace's 'F-22 raptor: America's Next Lethal War Machine'. Iranian F-14, this is a good point to start with. All drawings mentioned before - by Tony Landis and Mike Badrocke (and not posted, due to good kept discipline of forum members) - are made using these ones as basis. TinWing, thank you very much.