Focke Wulf 001 project

Wings position,Wings karmann, body shape,wings dihedral,airfoli ..i start ever my model for make it fliyng..... ;) may be the wing shape and lenght for hight altitude fighting....

Your last renders make me wish to have this beauty on a game to fly it. I'm playing WoWP now and I'd love to see this one in the game.

thanks,

Look nice games...i got sturmovick 1946....same quality..??

How to make a plane for it....??

Wow Gery, your design is simply amazing and realistic! :p
I'm assuming you've tailored it to 'high-altitude interception', what with that long wing span?
I'm nobody to criticise, but I'm just wondering a few things that might help with it's realism if I may be so brash :-[
If your design is optimised for high-altitude interception would it be better to have a somewhat larger diameter intake to help feed the temperamental turbojet?
The four (I assume) 20mm cannon armament takes up a lot of the useable space of the forward fuselage, which would leave little (if any) space for your Funkmeßgerät (FumG) electronics. I was wondering if you might have considered two (or even all four) 20mm cannons in the wing roots. Not would this just free up usable forward fuselage space for the Funkmeßgerät. But it would not impair the pilots night-vision as badly when firing ;)

P.S. can I enquire to the location main landing-gear? is it in the fuselage or wings??

Regards Pioneer